Support Forums
Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. (/showthread.php?tid=18232)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. - eax - 04-30-2011

mena jon - Are you advertising? Tut tut.

On topic: I think it's a good idea. Personally I'd like to donate to SF and become a VIP or something along those lines. I like different colour usernames. But I guess this won't happen until there are a lot more active members.

RE: Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. - Peter L - 04-30-2011

(04-30-2011, 03:00 AM)eax Wrote: mena jon - Are you advertising? Tut tut.

On topic: I think it's a good idea. Personally I'd like to donate to SF and become a VIP or something along those lines. I like different colour usernames. But I guess this won't happen until there are a lot more active members.

No..a VIP membership is a bad idea on Sf.

RE: Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. - BlackChaos - 04-30-2011

Yeah. If VIP membership was introduced, that would clash with the main theme and atmosphere at SF. I like it here without any differentiation between the rank of members. And I'm sure most other would too.

RE: Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. - Metapod - 04-30-2011

(04-30-2011, 03:00 AM)eax Wrote: mena jon - Are you advertising? Tut tut.

Perhaps Omni can implent a "shop" like with vBulletin where the more you post and are helpful, the more points you earn to change your username and so on?

As for VIP. I'd love to donate (and plan on it after I move to Oregon and become stable there) but I personally think (and so do many others here) that VIP will take away from the atmosphere of Support Forums. As it is now, every one is on equal footing and no one is superior (except Omni, he's sexy Yeye).

If you want to donate, then do it without any benefits other than keeping the site up and supporting Omni.

RE: Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. - Jacob - 04-30-2011

Instead of having people donate, I think users who are in a 'Official Group' should have a white username or something like that.

RE: Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. - AceInfinity - 04-30-2011

I would have to disagree, there's already a userbar associated with official groups. No need for anything extra.

RE: Posting my Feedback...what Support Forums needs ASAP. - Extornia - 05-01-2011

I agree with all of it. SF should update itself a bit.