Support Forums

Full Version: I wish this dream was real!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I just woke up from a dream where I was in some ones house and it was just me and my sister or something. It was some girl, I chased her to that room. She ran there and I followed. We get to the room after being chased by those aliens off of AVP and a robot...

We get in the room and when she's ready to go I'm like wait! I notice they had an xbox, ps3, games, blu ray player and huge tv. Of course I had to steal some of it! I put the xbox and games in my back pack that magically appeared there. But I had the feeling that there was a camera watching me so I ducked my head down!

We decided to leave, we activated some turret to shoot the aliens and robot. The robot chased after us looking like there girl I was with! We made it into the main room with everyone else that was there and they were all watching a movie.

DREAM ENDED
Sounds like a fun dream, although, I would class being shot at a good dream.

~A
I would too..

Only bad ones are when it has to do with something personal happening in you're life. Like a girl dying, or breaking up with you... I can take family dying by my hands though =P
Hmm, interesting, have fun with bizarre dreams.

~A
Haha I will thanks!\

I wanna go back to sleep now
lol it sounds fun.
i hate the kind of dreams that you dont know what happening but something happens it turns out to be a go dream and when its getting good you wake up.
Crazy dream lol. You can always dream it again and think that it's true?
Wow, that sounds like an awesome dream man. You had a pretty good memory about that dream too. Most people can't remember that many details about their dreams.
i hate wen u have a good dream then some1 or sumthing wakes u up. ur like "fudge!" then ur day starts off bad
hate that crap
always happens 2 me

Edit: lol theres cencorship on this forum? i deff didnt type fudge or crap
The crazy dreams are always the ones you wish came true. I hate waking up thinking a dream was real and then suddenly realising it wasn't.
Pages: 1 2