Support Forums

Full Version: Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just curious to know how we are to go about earning awards.... I mean is there like a nomination or what not? Just curious.
I give out awards randomly to mebmers that deserve them.
(01-16-2010, 12:38 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I give out awards randomly to mebmers that deserve them.
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess the questions answered then. Oui
Are you planning to be have a "Nominate Yourself" or "Nominate Others" thread at all Omni?
(01-16-2010, 02:09 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Are you planning to be have a "Nominate Yourself" or "Nominate Others" thread at all Omni?
That would be a more efficient way to give awards to those who deserve them. I mean you're not one here enough to merit all the members who truly deserve them.
But then it becomes a popularity contest.
(01-16-2010, 02:52 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]But then it becomes a popularity contest.
How do you mean?
If there is a thread, where users can be openly nominated all the friends of user1 will go vote for him, even if he has done nothing.
(01-16-2010, 02:57 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]If there is a thread, where users can be openly nominated all the friends of user1 will go vote for him, even if he has done nothing.
But why would he have friends if he does nothing? And even if it is, it must mean user1 has done something.
I'm sure Omniscient will create a "Nominate yourself for an award" thread when the time's right.

Many of you have a lot of potential for earning an award as there's a good variety available. Just show support, write tutorials/guides and post quality contributions. If you deserve an award; you'll be given one accordingly.

Good luck to you all. Smile
Pages: 1 2