Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awards
I was just curious to know how we are to go about earning awards.... I mean is there like a nomination or what not? Just curious.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I give out awards randomly to mebmers that deserve them.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-16-2010, 12:38 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I give out awards randomly to mebmers that deserve them.
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess the questions answered then. Oui
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
Are you planning to be have a "Nominate Yourself" or "Nominate Others" thread at all Omni?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-16-2010, 02:09 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Are you planning to be have a "Nominate Yourself" or "Nominate Others" thread at all Omni?
That would be a more efficient way to give awards to those who deserve them. I mean you're not one here enough to merit all the members who truly deserve them.
But then it becomes a popularity contest.
(01-16-2010, 02:52 PM)Aristotle Wrote: But then it becomes a popularity contest.
How do you mean?
If there is a thread, where users can be openly nominated all the friends of user1 will go vote for him, even if he has done nothing.
(01-16-2010, 02:57 PM)Aristotle Wrote: If there is a thread, where users can be openly nominated all the friends of user1 will go vote for him, even if he has done nothing.
But why would he have friends if he does nothing? And even if it is, it must mean user1 has done something.
I'm sure Omniscient will create a "Nominate yourself for an award" thread when the time's right.

Many of you have a lot of potential for earning an award as there's a good variety available. Just show support, write tutorials/guides and post quality contributions. If you deserve an award; you'll be given one accordingly.

Good luck to you all. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Establishment Awards creators have revealed 11 more prominent enormous name arbitrato lioscar 0 559 02-05-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: lioscar
  Awards Katz 7 1,443 12-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  More awards? DAMINK™ 36 8,956 09-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Awards Now Setup Omniscient 58 14,684 12-17-2009, 02:44 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Awards Akshay* 23 4,652 11-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Project Evolution