Support Forums

Full Version: Concerns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I was looking at the "Veiw new Posts" search tool here and there are NO NEW POSTS! I find that very disturbing..... I am just expressing my concerns...... because it has been like that now for about an hour.
Well, it's still kinda early, and people might be busy with Christmas stuff. Hopefully after the holidays we will get another spike in activity!
Yeah, after the holidays we will probably start getting more activity again.
I spent like 8 hours online today so...
It's not a super busy site just yet. Working on it but it takes time.
Yeah, if you think about it, the site's only been up since October. We're not doing all that bad.
Lols I agree with iPaNik... it's christmas time.. most people want to be with their family and stuff... I think even HF is losing a bit of activity idk
Yea I haven't been on irc hf, or sf, because of the holidays but when i get back home I will make sure to get on
I don't know if anyone was around HF in 07 but it was the same thing. Believe me a lot peaceful and straight forward too.
(12-23-2009, 11:45 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I was looking at the "Veiw new Posts" search tool here and there are NO NEW POSTS! I find that very disturbing..... I am just expressing my concerns...... because it has been like that now for about an hour.

didn't you hear about the nuclear holocaust ? Good thing this morning I woke up as a cockroach ... Ohmy
Pages: 1 2