Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerns
Ok, I was looking at the "Veiw new Posts" search tool here and there are NO NEW POSTS! I find that very disturbing..... I am just expressing my concerns...... because it has been like that now for about an hour.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Well, it's still kinda early, and people might be busy with Christmas stuff. Hopefully after the holidays we will get another spike in activity!
PM me for private, confidential support.
Yeah, after the holidays we will probably start getting more activity again.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I spent like 8 hours online today so...
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
It's not a super busy site just yet. Working on it but it takes time.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yeah, if you think about it, the site's only been up since October. We're not doing all that bad.
PM me for private, confidential support.
Lols I agree with iPaNik... it's christmas time.. most people want to be with their family and stuff... I think even HF is losing a bit of activity idk
Yea I haven't been on irc hf, or sf, because of the holidays but when i get back home I will make sure to get on
I don't know if anyone was around HF in 07 but it was the same thing. Believe me a lot peaceful and straight forward too.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-23-2009, 11:45 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Ok, I was looking at the "Veiw new Posts" search tool here and there are NO NEW POSTS! I find that very disturbing..... I am just expressing my concerns...... because it has been like that now for about an hour.

didn't you hear about the nuclear holocaust ? Good thing this morning I woke up as a cockroach ... Ohmy
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni