Support Forums

Full Version: Theory of love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well this is my theory of love. Basically love doesn't really exist, you may say it to someone but deep down unconsciously there is no love.Of course I have no way of proving it as im just a tenth grader who is 16, lol. I know it may sound weird but for example, A guy goes with a girl and he actually loves her or thinks he does. They eventually break up, she continues dating and has at least 2 or 3 more Boyfriends. Each time telling them all the same thing "I love you". Now People might argue that she is just saying it or playing the guys, but what if she actually means it? What if what she is actually feeling is love? Lol my ex said some people fall in love to quickly, but Idk just my theory. What do you all think?Thumbsup
What do you mean it doesn't exist? Love is a word to express a feeling towards another person.
(12-14-2009, 03:35 PM)NaK Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean it doesn't exist? Love is a word to express a feeling towards another person.

The feeling, lol wow dude I know its a word, and I know what it means.
Well, love is a emotional connection between two people, who care deeply for each other. (I.E. Your mom and dad)
Nope divorced lol.
Well you get the idea.
Love does exist, but the words "I Love You" don't have an real meaning and it's just an expression.
You say you're 16, well that's the point!
It's not that you (others) fall in love quickly, but they also lose the feeling fast.
When you grow older in age and mind, you will feel the LOVE on, let's say another level.
Which in other words would be expressed with the words "I love you!", but nw this words have an emoional meaning.
Love is a real feeling and as every other feeling it can get stronger, and with age mostly will, unless you're a cold blooded killer Tongue !

Short version:
I don't agree, Love does exist.
If I had 100 post, I would rep+ you on that.
Lol, Nice Master of the Universe but still. Idk.
(12-14-2009, 04:11 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, Nice Master of the Universe but still. Idk.

Well It's just my Theory! Big Grin
Teen relationships are way more different than real "grown" relationship.
I'm somewhere in between and I'm more aware of the feeling than I was with 16-17.

Unimportant Edit: (Click to View)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5