Support Forums

Full Version: Pushups in school!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok in class I was talking so the teacher took us to ISS me and 2 other kids. The coach in there made us do 100 pushups,then we sat in there for the remainder of the period. What im saying is that reasonable or even possible? Better yet against the rules.
Coaches are generally allowed a little more leeway for god know's why, so yeah, I assume it's within the rules. I suck at pushups, so I feel sorry for you. Anyway, most people don't do them properly anyway. It's possible if your arms are strong enough, though I'd think you should rest between so many. I mean, it's not like most people would do 100 crunches straight. It'd be much more practical to do 25, rest for how many ever seconds, 25 more, ect.
Get tough kid 100 pushups are not that hard and really what you rather do 100 push ups or hours and hours of detention... lucky it wasn't like it use to be when they could actualy kick your ass.

Just toughen up!
That seems a little harsh for just talking in class. But i guess its better than getting a detention or suspension.
It's PHYSICAL EDUCATION...what's next? You'll complain the math teacher said you can't use a calculator.
(12-02-2009, 09:51 AM)broken_machine Wrote: [ -> ]Get tough kid 100 pushups are not that hard and really what you rather do 100 push ups or hours and hours of detention... lucky it wasn't like it use to be when they could actualy kick your ass.

Just toughen up!

I know that but I did nothing wrong so I dont really care. lol in other-words stfu

omni,

Lol funny omni. But no really I didn't do anything but laugh at a kid who is funny and does random stuff in class(teacher thought i was talking to the kid) .The teacher took us to the prinicipal and he told the coach to make us do pushups.
(12-02-2009, 06:13 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]I know that but I did nothing wrong so I dont really care. lol in other-words stfu

omni,

Lol funny omni. But no really I didn't do anything but laugh at a kid who is funny and does random stuff in class(teacher thought i was talking to the kid) .The teacher took us to the prinicipal and he told the coach to make us do pushups.
The principal telling the coach to make you do punishment might be against the rules. I suppose you could argue that it's corporal punishment. @ broken_machine: Someone went to catholic school!
Lol, im thinking it is against the rules
(12-02-2009, 06:56 PM)uber1337 Wrote: [ -> ]The principal telling the coach to make you do punishment might be against the rules. I suppose you could argue that it's corporal punishment. @ broken_machine: Someone went to catholic school!

didn't go to catholic school (currently a senior in high-school/freshmen in college.. public/state)

as for the topic at hand sorry kid you disrupted the class and by your judge of character and intelligence "stfu" you certainly deserved the punishment and most likely for any teacher to go to an "extreme" (100 push ups come on really it could be worse) you must have misbehaved in some matter previously to get this special treatment.
Lol think what you want to but the fact is I didn't do anything and im not a bad student.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5