Support Forums

Full Version: I hate what I'm in school for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in school for art at the moment and I absolutely hate it. I'm only a few months away from graduating but I don't think I can finish. I really really don't think I can do it I hate it so much. And I hate that I hate it- like I used to love to draw but now it just makes me so sad and angry and I don't think that I have ever been this monumentally unhappy in my life and I don't know what to do. I want to drop out but then I won't have a degree and it'll all have been for nothing, but I can't keep doing this to myself and I don't know what to do.
(06-23-2016, 08:04 PM)foibles Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in school for art at the moment and I absolutely hate it. I'm only a few months away from graduating but I don't think I can finish. I really really don't think I can do it I hate it so much. And I hate that I hate it- like I used to love to draw but now it just makes me so sad and angry and I don't think that I have ever been this monumentally unhappy in my life and I don't know what to do. I want to drop out but then I won't have a degree and it'll all have been for nothing, but I can't keep doing this to myself and I don't know what to do.

Hey, I'm sorry you're going through a hard time at the moment. If you'd like to get emotional support from volunteer trained active listeners you can check out 7 Cups here http://www.7cups.com/12647476 I hope you get the support you need and deserve.