Support Forums

Full Version: My Kitty Ran Away :'(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So about a week ago my cat that I have for 5 years at my old house ran away :'( . He ran away because I just moved to a new house and he didn't like the new environment. I still really sad ... should I get a new kitten ?
(08-06-2011, 12:55 AM)prime Wrote: [ -> ]So about a week ago my cat that I have for 5 years at my old house ran away :'( . He ran away because I just moved to a new house and he didn't like the new environment. I still really sad ... should I get a new kitten ?
Sorry about that man Sad it will get better
I think you should try and get a new kitten. It might help you take your mind of the old cat and help you move on.
Sorry to hear that man.. Maybe you should get a new kitty..
Sad thats sad.
Hope you feel better.
It sucks when your pets run away, I've had my dog run away once, but I don't blame them, they just went off exploring (Was a hole in the fence where she crawled under) And I ended up finding her about a block away scared to death, And acted like she didn't even know me. After that she has never left the property.
Depending on when this happened, have you gone out looking for your cat? I mean like you said you just moved to a new area, so maybe your cat got lost and could not find its way home?
Just think she was very happy the time you had her. She just left to go into the freedom of this great world. Just think of yourself, fighting for freedom, get yourself a new one. Just don't try to be sad and think she is even more happy now.

PS: I know, you never said your cad was a girl xD
You should check the local pounds, see if your cat was picked up. If not, wait a while to grief, get it out of your system, then get a new kitten.
I remember when my cat ran away, I was so sad Sad
Pages: 1 2