Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
had my cat run away :'(
So about a week ago my cat that I have for 5 years at my old house ran away :'( . He ran away because I just moved to a new house and he didn't like the new environment. Should I get a new cat ?
Hmm, wow I can relate to this, I used to have 2 cats. When I moved into my new hose they ran away (like 12years ago). Took me forever to go for it, then like 2months later, I went around my old neighborhood and to my amazement, I saw one of my cats!

We tried to take her home, but she was too wild, and ran away again. We couldn't keep her as a pet anymore, she became a street cat. Sad

But if this was only recently, check around your old home if you live close to it, it seems cats have homing beacons.
Find your cat bro, I have a cat and not to be wierd but I take her as my first wife Smile

Dont divorce your wife bro.
-Death

Best advice you'll get on this post for sure.
Am I High Yet? Wacko
Awww im sorry. Your cat might have gone back to your old house you should check there and wait awhile for it to come back.
Dang that really sucks. I've had a cat run away but come back like a day or two later. I've had a rabbit run away and end up back in our backyard like a week later lol crazy stuff.
I would try to find your cat, try going back to your old home and see if he/she is there(:
[Image: sighype.gif]
You should try to find your cat, and if you can't find it, then buy a new one (:
Yea my Cat ran away when my family moved, it was pretty sad
[Image: JCxFM]
I'm sorry to hear that but remember not to stress yourself out to much over this. Getting a new cat isn't a terrible idea and don't feel ashamed or think you're replacing the old one.
I had this happen to me before, hope you find your cat!
[Image: 0xWVt.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syberian cat - Lucifer vladimirzec 0 642 10-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: vladimirzec
  I can't find my Cat Crytek 12 3,292 03-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  Had my cat put down last night DAMINK™ 12 4,513 09-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Feir
  MY CAT HAD KITTENS! au3 17 1,981 06-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Ellinia
  Cat Advice Thread! Ask the Guru! ABlackFedora 8 2,202 03-14-2012, 08:31 PM