Support Forums

Full Version: Still feel the same.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so back in my sophomore of highschool i looked at myself in the treadmill and i saw 274. I knew it was time to do something. so the rest of that year i lost 18 pounds. They i quit, until the beginning of this year i decided to really go for it. At the beginning of 2011 i weighed 256, now at this point in time i now weigh 207, but the problem is everytime i look in the mirror i still see the same person from back then. Like i feel like i havent lost any weight at all. Ive tried telling myself that i have done something and that i need to feel better about my self. Any ideas on how i can change my mindset?
Workout, working out releses endorphines (I think I spelled it right) and they make you happier. Also, change something about yourself, maybe a new haircut or some new clothes. Hope I helped.
Just keep striving with your workouts, get to your goal of where you'd like to be, once you're there, you can take a look back at pictures or anything like that and be able to see the difference.

I myself have low self esteem, but I just keep in mind that I don't care what others think, but it still eats away at me.
I know it may be hard but really try to give yourself a motivation to make you really want to lose the weight.
Not sure if you have one or just did not tell us but I feel like if you have motivation to actually want to do it then it can be done.

Just think about what you are doing it for and that it is a long and hard journey. Sure it may seem like each and everyday has almost no effect. It will take months and months even but I can assure you that it really does help!

I can't say that I have been in the same boat but I am actually really skinny and it is really hard for me to gain weight. I do the same thing I feel like I eat and eat and eat and only gain one pound every so often and feel like its not even doing anything...but after months of it then I ended up gaining some weight and it works out because I had a goal that can be accomplished and not to far to reach.

Good luck and I am sure you can do it if you put your mind to it...but I know everyone probably has already told you the same things over and over again.

P.S. Music helps =]
thanks guys! i am still sticking to my running and since that post i am happy to say that i now weigh 188 pounds. i am slowly getting more happier with myself. i can now feel a difference that i didnt before. i just want to lost 15 more pounds, might as well make it 100 pounds lost Smile
I'm glad you're able to set yourself some goals. Just stay positive and it'll be easier to carry out.
I don't know if I have anything to say that could really help, but congratulations on losing that much weight.
Wow, that's a lot of weight loss, gratz! What exactly are you doing to lose it like that.... And, how long has it been since you started.
good job man, I used to be pretty overweight myself and it feels good looking back at those pictures comparing to now. Just keep positive, get some good music, take some friends and you'll shred those 15 pounds, then say "hey haters, I love 100 pounds, wtf have YOU done?"
(10-01-2011, 12:40 PM)Rahlii Wrote: [ -> ]thanks guys! i am still sticking to my running and since that post i am happy to say that i now weigh 188 pounds. i am slowly getting more happier with myself. i can now feel a difference that i didnt before. i just want to lost 15 more pounds, might as well make it 100 pounds lost Smile

That is inspiring...thank you.
Pages: 1 2