Support Forums

Full Version: Bought a kitten today. [MorePics]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys! I went to Pets Mart today just to buy my dogs a new collar or two and saw that our local pet rescuer was in the store until 5PM. He had around 30 kittens up for adoption and I decided to take a look. One of them decided to constantly meow at me and nibble my hand, so I decided to take her home.

Her name is Nexus, she's about 6 weeks old. She's quite shy - seeing as my dogs are rather large, but she's still very friendly.
She's black with green eyes, as you can see!

& I'm normally a dog person too! But I couldn't resist this one! My girlfriend has a few cats - I use to hate them, but they've seriously grown on me and made me want to go out and buy my own!
Aww..it's so cute..I wish I could get a kitten.
Very nice kitten, May I ask what breed it is?
(07-16-2011, 07:54 PM)Lemonade Wrote: [ -> ]Aww..it's so cute..I wish I could get a kitten.

It's honestly the cutest thing, it was worth the money.

I love the quote feature on this site.
(07-16-2011, 07:54 PM)astonish Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice kitten, May I ask what breed it is?

I actually don't know - it was from a pet rescue!

It loves my feet!
How much was it and how many pounds is it?
It was about $80 from the pet rescue and probably like 3lbs xD
awh, it's adorable Big Grin!
Awww How cute, Hope you will be a good owner and not declaw him
That's a cute kitten. When I move to my own apartment I'll surely get a cat. My parents are allergic unfortunately Sad
i like cats but what i don't like about them is thier fur that keeps falling everywhere. thats why our cats stays outside Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4