Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought a kitten today. [MorePics]
Hey guys! I went to Pets Mart today just to buy my dogs a new collar or two and saw that our local pet rescuer was in the store until 5PM. He had around 30 kittens up for adoption and I decided to take a look. One of them decided to constantly meow at me and nibble my hand, so I decided to take her home.

Her name is Nexus, she's about 6 weeks old. She's quite shy - seeing as my dogs are rather large, but she's still very friendly.
She's black with green eyes, as you can see!

& I'm normally a dog person too! But I couldn't resist this one! My girlfriend has a few cats - I use to hate them, but they've seriously grown on me and made me want to go out and buy my own!
Aww..it's so cute..I wish I could get a kitten.
Very nice kitten, May I ask what breed it is?
(07-16-2011, 07:54 PM)Lemonade Wrote: Aww..it's so cute..I wish I could get a kitten.

It's honestly the cutest thing, it was worth the money.

I love the quote feature on this site.
(07-16-2011, 07:54 PM)astonish Wrote: Very nice kitten, May I ask what breed it is?

I actually don't know - it was from a pet rescue!

It loves my feet!
How much was it and how many pounds is it?
It was about $80 from the pet rescue and probably like 3lbs xD
awh, it's adorable Big Grin!
Awww How cute, Hope you will be a good owner and not declaw him
That's a cute kitten. When I move to my own apartment I'll surely get a cat. My parents are allergic unfortunately Sad
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
i like cats but what i don't like about them is thier fur that keeps falling everywhere. thats why our cats stays outside Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We've got the weirdest and cutest little kitten. thatusername 8 2,061 04-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Brooke
  My poor kitten Christy™ 39 5,451 08-26-2011, 06:26 AM
Last Post: com975
  Help Kitten :( zubi401 18 2,156 01-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Unspoken