Support Forums

Full Version: Not too happy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So basically I'm pretty sad about the way I live my life..
I do not have a steady job, and I dropped out of college for the on coming semester.
I am the BIGGEST procrstinator you will ever encounter.

I always tell myself that I will do more and do better.. I never do.
I always need motivation, motivation that isn't here for me.

It honestly makes me feel like crap.
You feeling like crap and knowing that you keep letting yourself down should be enough to get you out of this hole you've dug for yourself.

You just need to use all the negative and try to push yourself to make changes and try to lift yourself up. It's hard work and a lot of effort, but the payoff is great, and you will always remember this time and remind yourself to never get here again.
Ah I know the feeling just keep your head up and there will be light at the end of the tunnel for sure. I have hated this year in many ways but it has turned around a bit recently after almost 12 months!

Thanks for the support guys.
I've decided to get moving after I come back from vacation on June19th.
Don't worry mate keep face these difficulties and be a brave person. I can understand your feelings of being jobless.But there is a rule of life which is hope,I suggest you never loss hope and live like a legend.
I feel like we have a lot in common Impulses.
I'm a huge procrastinator on many things because it's hard to find motivation.
My advice is to find some good friends irl if you don't have any as well as search for a girl, it will help you feel much better about things.
If I didn't have my girlfriend, I'd probably be a very miserable individual.
Well let's take some things into account.

1. You tell yourself you'll do better.
2. You don't do it.

Sometimes it just takes a little bit more energy to achieve the things you want. You also need a positive mindset, tell yourself YOU WILL do better, and you actually have to do it. You can have a positive mindset on something, and not do it, which will get you nowhere. So basically, you just have to do it with the positive mindset you have. If ever you feel any negativity come in, I suggest you lose it, get your mind off it, because that is what will bring you down.
You really just have to believe in your self! I am like the same I always say I will do something but I never do.

You have to learn to motivate yourself.

Good luck.
(05-24-2011, 07:22 AM)Wolves Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like we have a lot in common Impulses.
I'm a huge procrastinator on many things because it's hard to find motivation.
My advice is to find some good friends irl if you don't have any as well as search for a girl, it will help you feel much better about things.
If I didn't have my girlfriend, I'd probably be a very miserable individual.

If I did not have my girlfriend or my friends, I would probably be VERY misrable and depressed.

(05-24-2011, 11:49 AM)Dεlluzion Wrote: [ -> ]Well let's take some things into account.

2. You don't do it.

Sometimes it just takes a little bit more energy to achieve the things you want. You also need a positive mindset, tell yourself YOU WILL do better, and you actually have to do it. You can have a positive mindset on something, and not do it, which will get you nowhere. So basically, you just have to do it with the positive mindset you have. If ever you feel any negativity come in, I suggest you lose it, get your mind off it, because that is what will bring you down.

I had a HUGE conversation about staying possitive with my mom this morning. I opened up to her when we were in the car, and she kept telling me stay posstive.
(05-24-2011, 01:12 PM)Impulses SF Wrote: [ -> ]If I did not have my girlfriend or my friends, I would probably be VERY misrable and depressed.

(05-24-2011, 11:49 AM)Dεlluzion Wrote: [ -> ]Well let's take some things into account.

2. You don't do it.

I had a HUGE conversation about staying possitive with my mom this morning. I opened up to her when we were in the car, and she kept telling me stay posstive.

It's always nice to open up to family.
I can see where you are coming from.
I imagine you feel stuck in place and trapped in the same routine.
I feel perhaps spreading out and expanding on things that make you happy may help.
I see a lot of similarities between you and I.
I'm always helpful, but don't expand my friendship past me being polite and helpful, kind of like a create a social barrier.
Pages: 1 2 3