Support Forums

Full Version: He Died ={
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
For the past few weeks now i have noticed my hamster has become less active, he was walking really slow, loosing his fur and never ran in his wheel.

I suspected for a while he may be dieing and today my fears came to life.

I found him dead ={

And now i am unsure and what to do. Last year i had a cat that died and i was broken up really bad about it & swore i would never get another cat through fear of going through that same pain but now i am faced with the same fears over getting another hamster.

Tbh i think im just gonna be done with pets, all they seem to do is love you then leave you to soon ={
You have my condolences. Just know you aren't crazy to feel bad. You'll feel guilt, denial, anger, and depression. Just talk about it and be honest about how you feel, it'll help. If you do get a new pet, make sure it doesn't look like the old cat or hamster. Sorry for your loss.
I am really sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to loose something very close to someone.

I hope the best for you and your hamster

R.I.P
My hamster ran away when i was a kid and it terrified me.sorry for your loss
Why didn't you take him to a vet when you noticed changes in your hamster's habits?

RIP
Im sorry to hear that but its going to be ok dude just hang in there
Aw, sorry bro, hope you feel better and move on Smile
Awh, R.I.P poor little hamster.

Just hang in there, they all get a nice lifetime after death.
Sorry for your lost. We as pet owners always experienced that. But as a rule of life that nothing last forever, you have to accept it. It's like you lost your best friend, you mat have that lonely feeling at first, although as time passes, you will know how to give and time to replace it if needed.
Sorry for your loss. I hope this never happens to my Dog. :'(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6