Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright so here a time line of this girl before I say anything

- I dated this girl in grade 7 for 3 weeks.
- This girl liked me in grade 10 (shes a year younger)
- We stopped talking as much slowly, and she came over for new years for a little bit and gave me half a bottle of bacardi and came to chill ya know but I don't know if she likes me or not anymore, shes really nice and pretty but I don't know how to approach her anymore.

The friend she came with is a year older then me so in grade 12 but there best friends and Im good friends with the grade 12 or kinda sort of.

How should I approach this girl, how do I know if she likes me or not?
(01-03-2011, 08:57 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: [ -> ]Alright so here a time line of this girl before I say anything

- I dated this girl in grade 7 for 3 weeks.
- This girl liked me in grade 10 (shes a year younger)
- We stopped talking as much slowly, and she came over for new years for a little bit and gave me half a bottle of bacardi and came to chill ya know but I don't know if she likes me or not anymore, shes really nice and pretty but I don't know how to approach her anymore.

The friend she came with is a year older then me so in grade 12 but there best friends and Im good friends with the grade 12 or kinda sort of.

How should I approach this girl, how do I know if she likes me or not?

well talk to her, and get to know her for a while. you'll feel it if she likes you.
(01-03-2011, 09:10 PM)Dexdrex007 Wrote: [ -> ]well talk to her, and get to know her for a while. you'll feel it if she likes you.
That is the best option I can think of.
We'll when we talk it's not for long periods of time, I bbm her if we talk sometimes we talk at school but rarely..
Sorry, can you tell me what bbm means?
Blackberry Messenger,
It's like MSN Messenger for computer but specific for Blackberry.
(01-03-2011, 10:38 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: [ -> ]Blackberry Messenger,
It's like MSN Messenger for computer but specific for Blackberry.

Oh, lol i forgot. Anyway, just try to get some time with her. Possibly try to talk to her after or before school?
The only way you probably know if she likes you is by talking to her. Try to find stuff to talk about maybe with school, news, stuff that she likes to do, and hang out with her. If she is nervous around you or shy, then she likes you.
If there is no time for quick talks before/after school then make time. Ask her to hang out at a specific time. Go for supper or something. Please don't go to a movie, there is no talking done and you are right back to square one.
Just try to talk to her, be more of a friend that normal and touch her. If she pulls back/reacts in a bad way then you know she's either REALLY shy, or isn't interested.
Pages: 1 2 3