Support Forums

Full Version: Did Girl Screw me? Using me..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did I get get screwed?

On Tuesday morning I was txting a girl that was in my class at school(I'm in college).. Asking her how Christmas went and everything like that.. It turned into that if I buy her a Christmas, she would buy me one back. She also asked if I could take her to Carl's Jr. Because she thought of it since that's my name. (fml)
I told her maybe tomorrow.

Yesterday, on wensday I decide to go see her. I only meet her at the store but she says she's going to work.. And asks if I can spare $10 for her phone won't get shutoff. I'm a generous man, so I gave her a $20. she said she will pay me back at school. Before she left she asked if I wanted to go see a movie with her and her friends that night. She had free movie passes. So I said sure. That night she didn't show..
I txted her to see what's up and what not. She said someone jacked her money that she was using for her phone to pay the bill and now her phone is probably going be off by today. She literally begged me to help her pay her bill last night. I told her to use the money from my Christmas present. She claims she already bought it. Last I heard from her.

Is she playing me because she knows I have money? Or what do you think?
Currently running in my mind is: fudge Girls. fudge them all.
What do you think?
She's probably lying. A lot of women can manipulate people for crap like that.
Treat her like crap.

She's a player - Has obviously had really bad experiences with boys and now hates them all. Or her mother is like it.

/From experience.
If she wants you to go shopping, and use you as a gold mine I wouldn't stay to close to her.
So she's technically using you to buy her stuff?
Don't bother with her, there are more fish in the sea Smile
Yeah i'm fourteen and I could tell shes using you lol... dump her asap.
Confront her about it and the reaction should help you decide whether she is genuine or not. She may just be on a really bad financial / home situation and she doesn't know how to cope.
I honestly think she is using you. She making up stories/excuses so you can help her. Ask her for help and see if she will help you. If not, she not really a good friend either.

Does she live by herself that she has to pay bills? If she is working, I am sure she gets 200 bucks per 2 weeks of work more or less.
Ask her. I think she is, but call her out on it.

Today at the mall, everytime I complimented a girl I was with she'd laugh and turn. I didn't know why, but confronted her and was because she is shy.

Different situation, but just ask.
You got jacked and played bro...
Never give a girl money...
Unless shes you wife dude sorry to tell you...
But hopefully you learn by your mistakes...
Pages: 1 2