Support Forums

Full Version: I have no love,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have waited and waited all the opportunity's i get to talk to girls get messed up, a little help?
Just become friends with people first. I don't really "like" anyone right now. I have lots of pretty friends that are girls. I just want to keep it like that- friends. If I decide to date one of them, I would let it come naturally, not try to force it.
"don't wait, you see a girl you like, go talk to her!"

Too many girls in this world...
Sp Sp Sp, man you could always ask your clan about this we can give some pretty good advice. but since you decided not to i will post here.
First thing first, are you shy?
second: how old are you? (i think i know but i wanna make sure)
third: if you had to classify yourself into a social sterotype what would you be?
fourth: Dont expect love its gonna come to you. but i will talk about what your doing wrong with girls when you answer the above.
Become friends with them. Talk casually, but talk about her. Some girls like that, being the 'center' of attention.

After some time, ask her out to an activity (fun activity, not a movie).
Something you can both partake in and have fun.
I know but, when ever i do try to talk to a girl it always gets taken away from me.
I've always been a fan of letting them know what you're after from day one, no sense becoming friends then letting them know you really wanted to date them all along.
Dude, im going to try that out it seems like its gonna work.
Your not very clear in what your asking, could you please rephrase it with clarity?
When ever i talk to girls the chance i get gets taken away. I need some advice.
Pages: 1 2 3