Support Forums

Full Version: A girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been talking to her for a couple months and I really think we now have a "friendship". I use that term lightly though.

I've had a "crush" (Can't think of a better term) on her since last year. I'm thinking of just building up the "friendship" this year and then ask her out to the homecoming dance next year and see where things go.

I almost feel like waiting this long is a "bad" idea. I'm really not sure.
You want to wait until next year? Bad idea, bro.
Whoa u've waited this long already. Hopefully you're not in the "friend zone." That's a terrible place to be in man and if you are you have to work real hard to get out of it. Slowly express your feelings to her.
(12-20-2010, 05:14 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa u've waited this long already. Hopefully you're not in the "friend zone." That's a terrible place to be in man and if you are you have to work real hard to get out of it. Slowly express your feelings to her.

It's too late. Girls have two ladders, their good ladder and their friend ladder. He's on the friend ladder. Read more here:

http://www.laddertheory.com/
Yeah...let's see how far people have gotten reading internet advice. :/

I think that this is the best shot he's got. He's not quite "friends" with her yet, and he's also a bit socially awkward, so what you're suggesting won't really work. Truth is, such a long term thing may not work out, but then again, not much else will.
(12-20-2010, 05:15 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]It's too late. Girls have two ladders, their good ladder and their friend ladder. He's on the friend ladder. Read more here:

http://www.laddertheory.com/

I lol'ed throughout that article. What a good read. So wrong but soooo goooodd and somewhat right.

But nah he's still got a chance. I've jumped ladders before. Not hard.
(12-20-2010, 05:52 PM)Craqe Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah...let's see how far people have gotten reading internet advice. :/

I think that this is the best shot he's got. He's not quite "friends" with her yet, and he's also a bit socially awkward, so what you're suggesting won't really work. Truth is, such a long term thing may not work out, but then again, not much else will.

He said they have been talking for awhile.
It's really not as clean, cut, and simple as it would seem. Its not horribly complicated either. However, I'll let him give you more details. Wouldn't be quite right of me to do that for him.
(12-20-2010, 05:59 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]He said they have been talking for awhile.

Craqe is lunagron's brother, I'm sure he would know Victoire

Anyways, you come across as a bit shy since you haven't made a move yet, perhaps sometime on say New Years Eve/day let her know how you feel about her and see what she thinks, most women won't bite unless you ask ;)
Oh, I'm assuming you know him in real life?

Yeah, I'll need more details.

EDIT:
Oh, yeah I see. It doesn't even need to be a special occasion...just be alone with her and make it clear you like her. I can't really tell you how to do that, though..it just comes natural
Pages: 1 2