Support Forums

Full Version: Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Meditation is really good for when you're down or something.

If you get some really peaceful music, all you have to do is lie down, straight on your back, hands at your sides face up.

Sort of like being in a stretcher, immobilized.

We did this in Religion on Friday, was so fun Tongue

Anyone do this?
Everyone has their own meditation style to be honest.
Some do it the way you did it, some do it differently, but I do agree, meditation does help.
I have stopped meditating because I don't really have time anymore but everytime I really need so calm myself I meditate for like 5 minutes and it helps a lot.
I plan to start regularly meditating soon, once again.
I've personally never tried. I don't really find the concept of this type of relaxation that enticing.
Not just relaxing music, you want music that does not have words because you want absolute focus.
I usually have a bath and/or listen to music to relax myself, or post on this forum.
I never try'ed but my friend is Buddhist and he wanted me to meditate with him.
I would meditate with a Buddhist for a day. Why not? Big Grin I think meditation is just about focusing your mind on different things.
(10-10-2010, 08:29 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I would meditate with a Buddhist for a day. Why not? Big Grin I think meditation is just about focusing your mind on different things.
I was going to but i was really busy at the time.
Oh well, I think it would be really interesting but I doubt I could completely close my mind and not think of anything else.
Pages: 1 2 3