Support Forums

Full Version: An explosion of epic porportions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK, So five years ago my parents did a 60/40 Co-Sign with my grand parents on the house I am currently residing in. They're reason for this is the interest rate was dropped in half and the down payment was dropped by $7000. Its my grandmother, my mom's mom, so everyone figured that we could trust them. My parents have made every single payment on this house on time for the last 5 years, therefore giving my grandfather a tax deductible (as we agreed to let him have in turn for co-signing). Well anyways, out of no where, my grandmother starts the biggest bitch fit I have ever seen, she shows up at our house saying that I didn't let her know about the surgery on my Clavicle (which I personally called her to let her know), she claimed that all we did was "mooch off of her" (Which not once have we ever asked for anything from her, she offered to co-sign and it seemed like a great idea .. at the time). The she went and got a court order eviction notice and now we have to move. And to be honest, I kinda think she is tripping on.. well... prescription medicine, she was prescribed the same dosage of Oxycodone (I believe thats how it spelled) for her neck that I was prescribed for a compound fracture of my clavicle. In addition to that I am 6'1 200, she is about 5'4 140, and she mixes it with alcohol. and the reason I am telling you this, is because she called me today acting like nothing was going on, the conversation went as follows:

Ring ring..
Me: Hello?
GM: Hey, how are you feeling? (she was talking about my surgery)
Me: Actually quiet pissed.
GM: What are you doing?
Me: Packing.
GM: Want me to come help?
Me: ARE YOU F&#^ing KIDDING ME?
GM: JEFFREY! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE
Me: No, I will say what ever the hell I want, you are by no means my mom, nor are you in my book even related to me! I don't know whats been going through your rock for a brain lately, but there is seriously something not right.
GM: Well, A Realtor and I are stopping by to take pictures of the house-
Me: If you, or anyone substituting for you steps within reach of me, my house or my family I will shove my size 12 foot so far up your ass that you will gag on it.

Then I hung up, although I kind of feel bad about what I said, it was a MAJOR release of stress considering the only other thing I do to relieve stress I can't physically do at this time.

Anyways, on the up side, considering how bad the housing market is, the house we are moving into is brand new and has 800 more sq ft for the same price, and when we went to check house the house, there were girls EVERYWHERE, can anyone say, Girls next door action?!?!?! ;) xD ahahahaha.
I say for the girls you might enjoy that, but I think you should actually tell a parent or some authority about your grandmother. Definitely not a good sign that she's acting like that.
(09-07-2010, 05:58 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]I say for the girls you might enjoy that, but I think you should actually tell a parent or some authority about your grandmother. Definitely not a good sign that she's acting like that.

Lol, I told my mom, She is taking it really hard right now because her mom (my grandmother) basically straight up betrayed her.
(09-07-2010, 06:33 PM)iPoop On Noobs Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I told my mom, She is taking it really hard right now because her mom (my grandmother) basically straight up betrayed her.

I know what you mean. I'm sure a mother wouldn't do that to her unless it's been consistent over the years, which I can't tell is happening.
(09-07-2010, 06:35 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]I know what you mean. I'm sure a mother wouldn't do that to her unless it's been consistent over the years, which I can't tell is happening.

Well, The weird thing is that my grand mother prior to this has never done anything or shown any signs of acting like this. And we haven't given her a single reason to do this, thats why I think its being caused be a third party object (such as narcotics, alcohol, or maybe someone else)
That's my only thought. It couldn't be anything else unless she's real old and she's just going a little..crazy.
(09-07-2010, 06:48 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]That's my only thought. It couldn't be anything else unless she's real old and she's just going a little..crazy.

Lol, Shes only like 53.. so I doubt its because of her oldness.. either way, I have to look at the positive side.. a fresh new set of girls to hit on- then get rejected by xD
There's no solution to this really because honestly you kinda screwed yourselves over.. all I can say is you wont want to trust her after this.

As for the girls; don't try to hit on them all. Having friends in new areas are nice too Oui
(09-07-2010, 06:52 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]There's no solution to this really because honestly you kinda screwed yourselves over.. all I can say is you wont want to trust her after this.

As for the girls; don't try to hit on them all. Having friends in new areas are nice too Oui

No, more like my grandmother screwed us over... and I probably won't hit on any of them.. I have better things to do, such as building a new track :p
I don't want to get off topic, but what do you mean by track? And yeah I know what you mean man.. sorry :/
Pages: 1 2 3