Support Forums

Full Version: do you believe in god?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
nowdays many teens have began to think more and mutch of them have found no reason the god exists, i am one of them, do you believe?
hell no, what i belive in is you choose your path, when you die you choose want you want to do next
Nope, I dont believe in God. If he egsisted, why are their people fighting in the wars dying everyday, and why are their pedophiles out there. If there is no conclusive proof that he egsistes, i chose to believe he does not egsist.
Nope, I don't!
yea,i believe in God...i believe in the hope.
I believe in Allah. He exists.
(08-23-2009, 04:10 AM)jadewmobile Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I dont believe in God. If he egsisted, why are their people fighting in the wars dying everyday, and why are their pedophiles out there. If there is no conclusive proof that he egsistes, i chose to believe he does not egsist.
i do believe that there is a "something" and why couldnt "he" be a "she"
anyway....look...if there werent criminals and wars there would be no law....it would be anarchy any1 could do anything they want whenever they want
and if not that we would all live like we are programmed like to get up at 7 am and go to school etc etc
that something (god) cannot control us or doesnt want to.....he/she/it gave us free will
so there is some diversity.....i havent gone to church in like 1.5 yrsbut i know some crap
(08-25-2009, 02:50 AM)S1d3 D00r Wrote: [ -> ]i do believe that there is a "something" and why couldnt "he" be a "she"
anyway....look...if there werent criminals and wars there would be no law....it would be anarchy any1 could do anything they want whenever they want
and if not that we would all live like we are programmed like to get up at 7 am and go to school etc etc
that something (god) cannot control us or doesnt want to.....he/she/it gave us free will
so there is some diversity.....i havent gone to church in like 1.5 yrsbut i know some crap
If god was real and people did belive in him then they would follow the ten commandmants and there would not be anarchy and people can not do what they want
To be honest...I'm on and off on the subject. I do believe in God. It's just so confusing and it drives me nuts with all the bad in the world.
Which leads to the story of Pandora's Box...Then again, that's a different religion thingie with Zeus and all that. Really gets you thinking, huh? =/
zeus is cool, alot of greek and roman gods are
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5