Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! New to Forum
I am dedicating this post to the introduction forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, I would just like to thank the administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community. I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.
Well I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!
My name is alfred alton and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.
I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.
Welcome! Have fun and enjoy your stay here !
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Welcome to SupportForums, if you didn't have the chance to read our fancy Rules, please read them!

You say Google brought you here, may I ask what keywords you were searching for, and on which place the result was.
Do you also have some PC/Mac or Coding knowledge?

Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to Support Forums!
I am curios do you have any specialized areas, techy related?
BTW welcome to the forums Big Grin
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
Welcome...i hope you enjoy your stay
Welcom and have a good time...there's something for everyone here so i'm sure this forum will please you...i know it has made me a happy guy XD
Welcome. It seems you don't post very much... this post is 11 days old and you have a 0 post count.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.