Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pages Don't Fully Load
Hi,

I've been having a slight issue with my firefox for the past few months and I am desperate at this point as I try to resolve this. I do know quite a bit about computers and stuff but can't solve this one.

My pages never fully load on firefox. Not just content, but pictures and stuff as well. For example, if I do a search on images.google.com, only the first two pictures will load but not the rest, no matter how long I wait.. eventually they will sometimes if I refresh like 15 times or something, but most times it just doesn't.

I am currently using firefox 2.0.0.3 with Windows XP. My only add-ons are Stumble!, DOM Inspector and Ad-Block. Meanwhile, on internet explorer 7.0, everything loads fine.

I've already tried formating my laptop because of this. Oh and I am not using a wireless connection, I'm wired on Comcast and did try rebooting the router.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Thanks.

Jeremy
Did you try uninstalling it and reinstalling it? And if that fails, try creating a new profile.
~ FFW
I had the same problem...finally found answer.
Go to: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Images_or_anim...o_not_load
follow directions...and by gosh, fixed!
good luck
old geezer
Provided link contain huge information and informative and useful also . I had face like wise same problem , after seeing this link I wondering hope I will resolve my problem as soon as possible .
Please visit our homepage URL through my Signature and URL Link.... This will be worth your while.
Maybe you need to install the latest version of java/flash player
[Image: blackghost1.png]
Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I had this same issue, and that worked for me.
Use google chrome. So much easier

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web page won't load properly atce 1 1,201 11-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Last Post: atce
  FF loads blank pages Geo. 3 1,572 06-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Geo.
  ONE website wont load.. all others work cmc 8 1,381 02-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz