Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portable Programs
Well I'd just like to share a few programs I've gotten in the past, like the portable Mozilla Firefox. It's like... For if your school has blocked certain websites you can open this and you can access the sites.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/portable...e/download

(I'll have to add the other programs in a second. I have to get their sites)
I made none of these programs, I'm just sharing them. Smile
Here is the portable apps home page http://portableapps.com/ it is just a brilliant idea and software package.
Yeah I just diddn't know if that was advertising.
(10-09-2009, 07:03 PM)Alpha Wrote: Yeah I just diddn't know if that was advertising.

How would it have been? You can only get in trouble for advertising if your site is related to SF, which portableapps isn't.
I don't think many schools block websites through Internet explorer, but use a proxy of their own.

I have seen a portable proxy program somewhere though, never had a chance to try it, and i cannot remember where it was!
(10-09-2009, 07:23 PM)Extasey Wrote: I don't think many schools block websites through Internet explorer, but use a proxy of their own.

I have seen a portable proxy program somewhere though, never had a chance to try it, and i cannot remember where it was!

My school just blocks ie so I've been using Mozilla Firefox for the past few weeks.
Good tut ...

my school has also blocked orkut..
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Programs Not Showing Up In Start Menu Command Prompt 5 2,381 12-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Last Post: King
  Portable HDD Codad Law 13 4,142 03-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Last Post: gsp
  [Help] Seagate Portable HDD. ––––•(-• Ωмεgα •-)•–––– 6 1,443 01-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Deltron
  Firefox [Portable Edition + Extensions] cheeseburger 2 503 04-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Last Post: I Am Divine