Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijack this team
I'd really just love it if someone started dishing out lessons like on HF, I didn't get any Sad lol...

EDIT: BTW, I'm not trying to rush anyone, there are more important things to deal with, currently...
Yes I agree with Omni and Skill on this one, too many members suggest this because they think back to HF, and what that was all about...which this site is not about at all. It's a new forum with different themes/ideas/meanings. Let's see what it turns into.
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
When the time comes, I'll be ready to hop in the HJT scan team...situation was different on HF, I helped setting it up but then went inactive for a...pretty long period.

Surely though, we won't have much cases before we turn at least 2,000 members...right now, help can be given to those who need it without the specific section.
(10-05-2009, 03:36 PM)SuperBorn Wrote: Yes I agree with Omni and Skill on this one, too many members suggest this because they think back to HF, and what that was all about...which this site is not about at all. It's a new forum with different themes/ideas/meanings. Let's see what it turns into.

The fact that there was a HJT section on HF is a mere coincidence. HJT has to be one of the most useful tools to remove malware and other malicious software.
(10-05-2009, 03:52 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: The fact that there was a HJT section on HF is a mere coincidence.

No it wasn't. It was my idea, first suggested months ago...around a year ago when I wanted to make a group where me and that Equinox would be leaders...we would be helping members of HF since, until 3-4 months ago, we were the only members of HF who finished some online malware removal course.

Later it was accepted when I suggested it again, where there were many, many members and Malware problems...it's understandable that there's no need for one at the moment.
(10-05-2009, 04:01 PM)Soldier of Fortune Wrote: No it wasn't. It was my idea, first suggested months ago...around a year ago when I wanted to make a group where me and that Equinox would be leaders...we would be helping members of HF since, until 3-4 months ago, we were the only members of HF who finished some online malware removal course.

Later it was accepted when I suggested it again, where there were many, many members and Malware problems...it's understandable that there's no need for one at the moment.

You misunderstood my post. I meant that the fact that there was an HJT team on HF, and that it's being suggested on SF, is a coincidence. That is to say, that the fact that people are suggesting it on SF does not stem from the fact that there was one on HF.

I understand that it is not needed right now; I was merely providing my opinion.
Imho, we should at least get the forum up, stable, and populated before considering this.
No,

We don't need to copy every single aspect of HF, we need to think of new things for this website.
There is now a HijackThis Logs and Support section. It can be accessed via the Virus Infection and Computer Security section.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

GizSho Wrote:No,

We don't need to copy every single aspect of HF, we need to think of new things for this website.

GizSho....What you are saying is pretty stupid. This is a support forum, people will come here if they are infected. Stop basing this site off of HF, THIS IS NOT HF, stop comparing the 2, they are 2 totally different types of sites. I don't understand why people can't comprehend this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HJT Team and SF Kewlz 10 2,187 05-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Last Post: ven0m
  Debate team RDCA 32 7,792 03-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Impurity
  Welcome Jay, to the Staff team. Sam 53 17,067 10-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Magiic™
  HJT Team Suggestion Infinity∞ 54 9,147 04-19-2010, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  team viewer forum R3c0nna1ssanc3 7 2,218 10-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Last Post: R3c0nna1ssanc3