Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your mac desktops
(10-09-2009, 01:57 PM)Lazydude2000 Wrote: Mine Tongue

[Image: Picture24.png]

you should cover up limewire and your songs, this site isn't suppost to have illegal content like HF, limewire is illegal unless some how you prove you haven't used it for downloading
Limewire isnt illegal. If it was illegal It would have been shut down, like Kazaa was done a while back.

How can you change the Icons and stuff? Like the way they look. I havent tried messing with it yet hehe.
(10-11-2009, 10:44 AM)tommyisfuego1 Wrote: Limewire isnt illegal. If it was illegal It would have been shut down, like Kazaa was done a while back.

How can you change the Icons and stuff? Like the way they look. I havent tried messing with it yet hehe.

How is limewire not illegal??? its hosting downloads that are copyrighted from companys
as i said having it isnt illegal

Limewire itself is not illegal, but it can be used in both legal ways and illegal ways. There is a lot of material that is either in the public domain, or the copyright owner allows re-distribution of the material. Using limewire to share these items is perfectly legal. Using limewire to share something that you've created is perfectly legal because you are the copyright holder of anything unique that you create.
(10-11-2009, 12:20 PM)HuNt3R Wrote: How is limewire not illegal??? its hosting downloads that are copyrighted from companys

Limewire itself is perfectly legal. However, some of the content that is downloaded is considered pirated.

It's the content that's illegal, not the program itself.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Whats so good about a Mac then? I prefer Linux, But I've never used a Mac.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-11-2009, 12:35 PM)Codine Wrote: Whats so good about a Mac then? I prefer Linux, But I've never used a Mac.

dude those are the words that will start a war.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
I like them because of the design Smile I always take my macbook to meetings instead of my Dell. It looks more professional.

Here's my desktop btw;

[Image: afbeelding1tw.png]
Here's my sexyness, who actually uses icons on the desktop?

[Image: aetxet.png]
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 531 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,364 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,568 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,782 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,344 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70