Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BricoPack Vista Inspirat 1.1
[Image: j9u05x.jpg]

BricoPack Vista Inspirat is a free pack which modifies Windows XP system files in order to change its appearance and make it look like Windows Vista (the next operating system made by Microsoft).

Rewarded by a lot of magazines, Vista Inspirat BricoPack is the best way to change quickly and easily your Windows icons, logon and visual style.

Download: http://uploading.com/files/VWCV6ZPY/bric...0.rar.html
Ugh, I wonder why people like Vista's themes..
(10-09-2009, 12:11 PM)Black Shadaow Wrote: [Image: j9u05x.jpg]

BricoPack Vista Inspirat is a free pack which modifies Windows XP system files in order to change its appearance and make it look like Windows Vista (the next operating system made by Microsoft).

Rewarded by a lot of magazines, Vista Inspirat BricoPack is the best way to change quickly and easily your Windows icons, logon and visual style.

Download: http://uploading.com/files/VWCV6ZPY/bric...0.rar.html

I had BricoPack and its good,but only thins is that this theme u see on SS is not Vista's theme,u see vista theme have orb not flag...i didn't have options to make that theme different only download original...So download this or VTP...
(10-10-2009, 04:31 AM)Headshot Wrote: Ugh, I wonder why people like Vista's themes..

Yeah, those big, chunky looking icons and all.

It suggests to me, that Microsoft is trying to make the system as user friendly looking as possible,
to the degree that it probably could be understood by a bright toddler!

You know, like one of those sort of 'learning center' toys for infants, that have big,
brightly colored buttons to press, and when you do, it will usually make a sound or something.

The thing is though , that whereas some may think it looks fine, it may not exactly work very well.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------