Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever been in a fight?
Hehe, just figured I'd ask a question.

Anyone here ever been in a fight with another person? If so, what happened?? Who won?

Me, I've never been in a actual fight, but almost. Wacko

FW
~ FFW
Yes i have been in a fight, this is my tale.

A couple of years ago I was walking home from school. I was making my way through a place called kurkhalt. You wouldn't of heard of it, but its got a reputation for being an area filled with mentaly retarded vandals. A man was murdered a couple of weeks before this in kurkhalt with a crossbow. Anyway, suddenly I was hit in the side of the face with a branch (5 foot long, 2 inch diameter(approx)) I turn around to see a kid (well, mentally anyway) swinging back to throw another hit. I block it with my right hand and deliver a swift punch to the face with my left. That was the end of the fight, I had knocked him out.

I continued to walk back home. Some time after (about half way home now), i feel sharp pain in my left hand. Id only gone and broken a knuckle Tongue Its completely cured now but i couldn't move it for a couple of years.
hmm, thats funny. Everyone went quiet Tongue
Sorry, I was trying to think of a good reply. Tongue

Ah, you didn't even let him get even ONE punch in!!! (not that I would have either Tongue)

FW
~ FFW
Geesh, you got hit in the FACE with a branch? That had to of hurt! :O

I've never been in a fight before except play stuff, which can be fun at times!

-Sara

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unbelievable Hockey Fight..... Š Λ☨∀И 10 863 10-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Š Λ☨∀И