Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ankle
Sara Wrote:Do they look like big seeds or something?
Just the opposite I'm afraid. They look like tiny specks of dirt, but they are ticks. I hate those things.
~ FFW
Hey Lacy, sorry to hear things haven't been great. Sad Everything'll get better with time. Smile

I'd rest that ankle if I were you so it doesn't get worse (it may not have started to yet, but keep being as active as you are and it will). I'd use a warm/hot pack on it 3 times a day for 20 minutes each time for a week just to make sure it doesn't swell and to relieve some pain. If necessary, splinting it might also be a good move. Finally, taking some Ibuprofen wouldn't be a bad idea because it is not only a pain reliever, but also an anti-inflammatory.

If you think you need it or if this continues for over a week, see your doctor about getting an X-Ray done.

Hope you feel better,
Thanks for the advice, I'll use it next time! Smile

But, it's healed up now Smile I had just seen that I didn't answer Sara about seed ticks, so I replied back!

Next time I will rest it and use your advice, though! Big Grin
~ FFW
LOL! I was trying to figure out how you got seed ticks this time of year. Tongue
Papa Spot Wrote:LOL! I was trying to figure out how you got seed ticks this time of year. Tongue

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
hehehehehe, I didn't think I'd ever stop laughing after I read that!!!!!!!!