Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome MX-G
Welcome to Firefox MX-G
Hope you enjoy your stay and please read the rules and abide by them.
We will try to make you feel very welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Hope you have a great time here at Firefox.
See you around the forum!

By the way I usually won't being doing this FirefoxWiz will and we have to do it manually until we get the automatic one to work.
Welcome to the forums!

_ISR_m3rc_
thanks to all Big Grin
Well sorry I noticed you were the newest member and there was no welcome thread because there is something wrong with the automatic one so I decided to make it. Just letting you know I usually won't be the one welcoming you it will be either FirefoxWiz or ForumBot.
happypenguin Wrote:Well sorry I noticed you were the newest member and there was no welcome thread because there is something wrong with the automatic one so I decided to make it. Just letting you know I usually won't be the one welcoming you it will be either FirefoxWiz or ForumBot.

Yeah, I hadn't got around to doing it yet... And the automatic one isn't working, and if its enabled when people try to register, they get a error :S ...

You can welcome sometimes too, when I haven't done it Tongue

BTW, thanks for welcoming MX-G!!

Oh yeah, welcome MX-G!!! Big Grin
~ FFW
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Yeah, I hadn't got around to doing it yet... And the automatic one isn't working, and if its enabled when people try to register, they get a error :S ...
Download the latest version of the plugin, there should be an fix for that there.

Also. Welcome to the forum MX-G Smile
No problem FW.
Welcome MX-G

in teh forums xD
cloudhunter Wrote:in teh forums xD

hahahaha:laugh:
LOL!!! That'll be a life-long joke Tongue
~ FFW