Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum
Ok well i need a new forum,but i dont know what to make it for.So can you guys give me some suggestions?:think:

I mean i was thinking of Teen Spot but no i.e. verse firefox but no.So any suggestions would be helpfull.So thx in advanceSmile
Ya mean you're looking for ideas for a theme or topic for the forum? I'll have to ponder that one.

Papa
Well, depends on what you like. You could do something about what you really like on the internet...

Give me some clues, what is your FAVORITE thing on the internet, that you like to talk about?
~ FFW
Just out of curiosity, why did you veto the idea for a teen forum? I think it's a GREAT idea. I think that's a wide open area. I mean, there's lots of forums that are populated by teens but they're mostly about games or...what's that kid's name...Harry Potter or somethin' like that. I think that it would be GREAT for someone to start a forum by and for teens. A lot of the problems that teens face are the same problems that their parents and grandparents faced, but there's a whole set of NEW and specific problems that each generation is faced with. Who knows more about what teens are faced with than teens? You could have serious boards about drugs and peer pressure and young romance and less serious ones about fashion and stuff. Maybe you could even get an expert in some specific area to come in and answer questions...like a teen counselor. Shoot, I'd even be willing to come in and do a guest stint about drug and alcohol addiction. Or better yet, you could probably find a professional to do that but I'd try to find one that's a recovering addict/alcoholic him or herself. The possibilities are endless. Maybe you could get someone to come in that's an expert in answering questions about sex and stuff like that. I think young folks are more likely to ask serious questions if they're able to remain annonymous. And that's one area where ignorance is NOT a good thing. Just a thought.

Papa
Gee, wolf, the Teen Forum sounds like a great idea! Plus Papa's ideas are good.

Yeah, you could have a gaming and computer section, plus like Papa suggested, a fashion and other stuff like that....

Seems pretty nice! 'Course its up to you...
Well ive created it so i was wondering....If you two woulndt min or anyone else for that matter to check it out.Mabye register and you could tell me what neeeds to be added.Im a gamer myself so i know alot about that.I ned to know what elese i could put on.So if Spot and Beta or anyone else for that matter would just if ur in the neigborhood drop by my forum Teen Spot

Thx in advance
Sincerly,
FsW
I'll check it out ;)
Uh, I already made one, Rated T.

http://coolestech.com/mybb12
Uhhh, Cool Guy:

PHP Code:
MySQL error1044
Access denied 
for user 'coolguy_db1'@'localhost' to database 'coolguy_forumz'
Query

'Sides, Wolf can make one too Tongue
~ FFW
FireFoxWiz Wrote:Sides Wolf can make one too

Yeah or do you have a problem with that?