Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning Japanese
(07-15-2010, 04:06 PM)Mute Wrote: The reason I've decided to learn Japanese is because I plan on moving there one day, and opening a cafe or manga bookstore in Tokyo.

good luck with that, japan is one of the most expensive countries in the world, I lived in japan for 3 years, pretty expensive in my opinion and depressive :/

It's a cool country, though Thumbsup

MUTE BAKA DESU!
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
My native language is English, but I decided to start learning Lithuanian a while back and am now fluent in the basics. I started labelling things around my house with the noun translations.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
My primary is greek, but of course I had to learn english. I`m good at it in my opinion and I also know some german. I think of learning chinese/russian/japanese/spanish/any slavic. Help me decide Smile
(08-01-2010, 09:21 AM)Riggs Wrote: My native language is English, but I decided to start learning Lithuanian a while back and am now fluent in the basics. I started labelling things around my house with the noun translations.

Why did you choose Lithuanian?
Unfortunately I can only speak english fluently, except I do have some skills in french.
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked
Vietnamese and English. Still learning french, I'm forgetting a lot though.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
I'm also learning Japanese. I'm going into my junior year in high school, and I'll be taking my 3rd year of Japanese. I think the classes teach relatively slow, but it's great how much you can understand when you know the kana, a decent amount of vocabulary, and some kanji. It's helped me when I download MUGEN characters from Japanese websites. I'm not really into anime or Japan's culture that much, but I think the language is very cool to speak and listen and read. Plus, my only alternative was Spanish, which I dislike. Big Grin
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Japanese would be an awesome language to learn. Why? Why because I won't need to wait for subs when I watch anime Omg
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
English and Spanish is all.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Watashi nomaie wa Malware Boss desu. Onemaia?
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I heard somewhere that Japanese is a hard language to learn. I'm currently learning one of the easiest: Spanish. On a random tune I just got in my head: I think I'm learning Japanese I think I'm learning Japanese I really think so. The older people on SF might get that joke.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Collection of language learning resources. Elektrisk 15 4,029 04-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  Learning Russian Zeon 4 910 10-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Last Post: superjoe128
  Learning Languages mikinsmith 16 1,984 09-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Akihiko
  Anyone Learning Japanese? Akihiko 4 1,071 09-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Akihiko