Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drugs!
(07-25-2010, 12:00 PM)killerpop89 Wrote: Thats not true about drug's it's if you have a addictive personality Smile

100% incorrect. Taking drugs effects brain receptors and makes you NEED them. Thus addiction.
Some people call it chasing the high.

(07-25-2010, 10:42 PM)Backslash Wrote: The only relatively safe drug is Marijuana. You can't OD, and it hasn't killed anyone

As a grower of dope and a life long smoker i can agree mostly.
Dope is a gateway drug in some respects.
Smoking anything will increase your chance on getting cancer as its a carsonagenic so therefor smoking pot alone could give you lung cancer. Thus dope can kill you.
As for someone having a pipe and dropping dead? Doubt it. But as strains get higher and higher in THC there will come a day.
Damn i have smoked some fine pot that really has knocked me about.
Gold stamp black hash was 1 i remember. Tai buddah was another. Oh yea cant forget skunk and some good oil. Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(07-26-2010, 12:30 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: 100% incorrect. Taking drugs effects brain receptors and makes you NEED them. Thus addiction.
Some people call it chasing the high.

so....how does wat u said make his statement incorrect? u both agree that they can b addictive Blink
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(07-25-2010, 10:42 PM)Backslash Wrote: The only relatively safe drug is Marijuana. You can't OD, and it hasn't killed anyone

What about the Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Cocaine, etc. that the dealers lace their pot with? Can you OD from that?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
You should be more worried about the underaged drinking imho than the E. Not that I believe you should do either but the long-term effects of alchohol are tremendous. It's also more addicting. The E you should not do because it can be incredibly harmful to you in the short term. It's a terrible drug for anyone to take.

Addiction ranges from mental to physical. It's the physically addicting drugs you should stay away from. There are many physcadelics which do not have physical addiction. Do some research and do your best to stay healthy. Never take ANY drugs until you're 100% on what you're taking.

Quote:What about the Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Cocaine, etc. that the dealers lace their pot with? Can you OD from that?

That doesn't happen. It's a rumor. Dealers don't want to give away free product and the quality of weed is so high these past couple decades that you don't even need to do that.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
i have took so many e's that they hardly affect me no more i used to take them alot wish cost me alot of things in my life now im fine i take them when im partying and thats it...

I Prefer to smoke Weed These Days...
Want to learn how to make $$ online
click here.
(07-26-2010, 08:47 AM)Grizzly Wrote: What about the Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Cocaine, etc. that the dealers lace their pot with? Can you OD from that?

iv been smoking for a long time and have bought from many dealers. not once have i gotten laced weed nor hurd of anyone getting any.

(07-26-2010, 10:47 AM)x ToXiC oO Wrote: i have took so many e's that they hardly affect me no more i used to take them alot wish cost me alot of things in my life now im fine i take them when im partying and thats it...

I Prefer to smoke Weed These Days...

it must have effected ur ability to use punctuation.
that is one huge run on sentance.
hard to follow.
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(07-26-2010, 10:44 AM)Omniscient Wrote: That doesn't happen. It's a rumor. Dealers don't want to give away free product and the quality of weed is so high these past couple decades that you don't even need to do that.

100% wrong.
Speed has often been used to lace dope. I have even had Rohypnol laced in dope before.
Think of it this way.
You pay a few grand to get your setup going.
You have to pay a fortune on chemicals already. Damn i use hormone which is $90 for 250 mills!!. Why? To ensure female.
The cost on growing can be quite high. And the prices do fluctuate when selling in large quantities.
Now there are factors that effect this pricing. Quality and appearance.
Lets say you spend a couple of hundred getting an 8 ball and then 2 days before you pull up you add this to the water.
Buds laced with speed.
The difference is this. When you go to sell. They sample and pay premium because its knockout bud. Smile
Been going on for years man.
The Rules!

I don't understand why people do drugs :/ It's pointless, unhealthy & addictive....

Any advantages? I don't see them....

(07-27-2010, 02:21 AM)tomynho Wrote: I don't understand why people do drugs :/ It's pointless, unhealthy & addictive....

Any advantages? I don't see them....

Read the post directly above you!
Try google too. You may find some drugs needed my nieve friend.
God forbid you should ever get sick. Ever had a headaque and needed a tablet? There called barbituates mate.
Reality is manufactured drugs are often more addictive than natural ones.
The Rules!

(07-27-2010, 02:27 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Read the post directly above you!
Try google too. You may find some drugs needed my nieve friend.
God forbid you should ever get sick. Ever had a headaque and needed a tablet? There called barbituates mate.
Reality is manufactured drugs are often more addictive than natural ones.

I know that weed can be used to cure certain diseases, but it's kinda different when someone uses it to make him/her high & to "have fun"...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friends involved in Drugs, Peer Pressuring me to do it. barr 10 2,488 09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Rage
  Addicted to drugs. Talk with me? Tay 21 4,457 06-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Pulse
  [ADVICE]Drugs in times of need? Pink Floyd 30 2,901 07-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Hell Kaiser