Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drugs!
(07-20-2010, 04:20 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: Just don't do drugs and stick to watching Pokemon. Do what's best for you and your health.

some drugs are ok, weed is better than any other drugs, have you ever seen someone OD on weed?
(07-21-2010, 01:44 PM)Mike. Wrote: some drugs are ok, weed is better than any other drugs, have you ever seen someone OD on weed?

That doesn't mean it's good for you
(07-21-2010, 01:58 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: That doesn't mean it's good for you

well i know that im not going to be an addict but maybe once in a while Face a blunt
(07-21-2010, 01:44 PM)Mike. Wrote: some drugs are ok, weed is better than any other drugs, have you ever seen someone OD on weed?
I have and all it made me do is get slightly depressed. Just get high and stop if you do decide to do it.
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]
I know this because I smoke weed as well.

(07-21-2010, 01:58 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: That doesn't mean it's good for you

He never said it's good or bad. It's just the best drug to do out of all of them (Obviously there's caffeine which is classified as a drug but you get the point)
(07-21-2010, 01:59 PM)Mike. Wrote: well i know that im not going to be an addict but maybe once in a while Face a blunt
You really can't get addicted to weed, you can stop if you try.
(07-21-2010, 02:00 PM)Goblin Wrote: I have and all it made me do is get slightly depressed. Just get high and stop if you do decide to do it.

Weed can make some people anti-depressed and that's what a lot of people I know do it for.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Did not read the other posts. Dont need to.
Extecy is MDMA if its pure.
That is not addictive.
Now days most people cut pills with other crap. Speed, ice and heroin.
Those drugs are very addictive.
Want my advice though? Stay clear of them. There seriously fun and the fun side is rather addictive.
By that i mean if you are willing to use extacy every day then chances are you will allow yourself to try others should no extacy be around.
Gateway drug big time IMHO. But a great drug none the less. IF ITS PURE.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Thats not true about drug's it's if you have a addictive personality Smile
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
(07-25-2010, 12:00 PM)killerpop89 Wrote: Thats not true about drug's it's if you have a addictive personality Smile

that is very tru
my best friend is addicted to weed
he eats, sleeps and breaths weed (metaphorically of course)
its all he thinks about
so u can get addicted to anything
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
The only relatively safe drug is Marijuana. You can't OD, and it hasn't killed anyone
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
(07-25-2010, 10:42 PM)Backslash Wrote: The only relatively safe drug is Marijuana. You can't OD, and it hasn't killed anyone

see this is what im talking about no OD, and you smoke some exotics and get really high.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friends involved in Drugs, Peer Pressuring me to do it. barr 10 2,429 09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Rage
  Addicted to drugs. Talk with me? Tay 21 4,319 06-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Pulse
  [ADVICE]Drugs in times of need? Pink Floyd 30 2,807 07-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Hell Kaiser