Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drugs!
Drugs sucks :|
[Image: kriss.jpg]

Thanks bkotz for the sig. I love it <3
Not all drugs are addicted. It depends on the person taking the drugs and what kind of drug it is.
For example, Cigarettes are addictive to a lot of people. I was on and off when smoking cigarettes. Did it the first time, didn't do it for a year, than smoked for 2-3 months, stopped and I smoke once a month or every now and than. Some people get addicted to alcohol and end up getting liver failure when can lead to death. My mother passed away like that and that's 1 reason why I don't drink.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
If your afraid that you'll get addicted you can't get addicted - its a psychological fact. You get addicted to something if you like it so much that every time you want more and more. But yes as the others said stay off it and you'll be fine
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
That's only true for some drugs. For instance, if one gets used to Methamphetamine, otherwise known as crystal meth, I overheard that death is imminent upon stopping to take it as your body is highly dependable upon its chemicals.
Don't end up like these people Hehe, drugs will destroy you in the end.
(trust me I've been there) -stay clean.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIjWlLa8MU&feature=related[/yt]

I smoke weed, its not that bad Big Grin
(07-19-2010, 02:53 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Don't end up like these people Hehe, drugs will destroy you in the end.
(trust me I've been there) -stay clean.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIjWlLa8MU&feature=related[/yt]

Im not going to lie. I cried seeing this. Ohmy
Ive only used Drugs to get away from troubles or socialy but its not a habbit and i dont do anything class A. Just occasionaly weed or salvia. But you got to remember, drugs turn pretty faces into something you dont want to see. Stay strong minded and stay unhooked. Keeping off drugs all together is the best advice anyone can give you.
(07-19-2010, 05:36 AM)Goblin Wrote: Ive only used Drugs to get away from troubles or socialy but its not a habbit and i dont do anything class A. Just occasionaly weed or salvia. But you got to remember, drugs turn pretty faces into something you dont want to see. Stay strong minded and stay unhooked. Keeping off drugs all together is the best advice anyone can give you.

Thank's after seeing the video above i'm never going to do drug's again Thumbsup
Just don't do drugs and stick to watching Pokemon. Do what's best for you and your health.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friends involved in Drugs, Peer Pressuring me to do it. barr 10 2,429 09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Rage
  Addicted to drugs. Talk with me? Tay 21 4,319 06-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Pulse
  [ADVICE]Drugs in times of need? Pink Floyd 30 2,807 07-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Hell Kaiser