I've actually done this method before, it really does work. Big Grin
Thanks bro gonna use that
btw :
Quote:but studies have shown that sleep helps your new memories stick
thats sounds like a memory stick lol
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Awesome mate
You must have fired up your teacher..........Yeah
i read it and im going to try this during the school year so bookmarked Big Grin
From my experience. This is what happens.
You train your brain to remember then it will. You stop doing so and so will your brain.
So dont think you can do this and then you will there after have the ability for photographic memory.
Sorry to put a downer on this thread but i know people that have tried all the mind control and memory crap.
Sure they can proove to me it works. But when i ask them 6 months later. What they have learned is lost.
I guess the point here is this.
Get drunk and dont try remember everything. When you get older you will know what i mean.
Life if full of ups and downs. Sure this is great for a specific test. But not a good way to live. IMHO. Feel free to debate Big Grin
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Well Damink I see where your going with this but this is more of a good study technique for things such as tests, that's the whole purpose of these techniques because what you learned in school/college more then half of it you don't need or use in life, just to pass your classes with good grades this is very useful! =D
(07-26-2010, 05:56 AM)AXVIS Wrote: Well Damink I see where your going with this but this is more of a good study technique for things such as tests, that's the whole purpose of these techniques because what you learned in school/college more then half of it you don't need or use in life, just to pass your classes with good grades this is very useful! =D

Whats the point of this reply?
I stipulated in my above post that it is useful for tests (last line). However its useless largely in life.
Again i will say it. I have friends who did this and were able to show marked improvement in there memory.
But a couple of months go by and i ask them how its going and they all say the same thing. GAVE UP.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

The point I mean was that I agree with that and the face that who care's weather you remember it or not theres the internet now Tongue
Thanks! This should be a good thing for me to look back at in September and take into serious consideration. My plan is to study every day, for one hour. I'm starting high-school, and I plan to begin the semester with a good impression. Studying hard like this, should do the trick!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
This is a good method for some learners, whereas it won't work for others, but you won't know untill you try, Btw i'm pming you about the book Smile