Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Memorize Anything
I read somewhere that if you study way before the test >30 hours then you have a higher chance of passing it.
(12-22-2010, 12:42 AM)Radioactive. Wrote: I read somewhere that if you study way before the test >30 hours then you have a higher chance of passing it.

YOu read correctly, it's better to study a lot earlier then cram. If you cram you will remember the last thing you read.
This worked for me a little. Very nice method!
[Image: idgjkO.png]
Thanks glad my post help you Big Grin
lol luckly i was blessed with a photographic memory. I use to study 3 or 4 hours before a exam my friends hated me for that
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
3DMARK11
So essentially you just say something out loud, then close your eyes and try getting it right without looking at it? Isn't that how studying always works LOL? The only thing that stood out was the nap part ":#

*no hate intended
Sounds amazing. I will have to try this out for myself.
Singing's the best D:
This is a very good method. You can also put like certain phrases into acronym to help you remember key points.
My method is very similar to yours, infact its the same basics, read line one, say it, if you get it right move to the next one, say the first two lines, if correct read the next one, say the 3 lines... and so on.
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky