Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Windows- commands/secrets
Thank you for the post but you need to give credits to the original creator.

Omniscient doesn't take too kindly to members who rip others content.

I am not saying you have ripped this intentionally but if it isn't your own creation, giving credits to the original creator is a definite must.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

listen to these wise words. Smile
Very nice, Will bookmark this for further reading.
(10-09-2009, 01:19 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Hello.

Nice post, but please, if you did not type that list up all by yourself, then cite your sources.

Yes you are right. But if i was to cite where i found them it would consist of a notepad on my c:\

i know how to make a proper thread so just let me do the writing.

(10-09-2009, 04:41 AM)MortenMoulder Wrote: And by the way, you put this in RUN if you didn't figure that out. Smile

Yes i know this and i am sure anyone here could easily figure that out.

(10-09-2009, 05:27 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: this is some awesome post! when can we expect the next one? Big Grin

Soon hopefully ill have some time this weekend and i can make more.

(10-09-2009, 05:30 AM)Skill Wrote: Thank you for the post but you need to give credits to the original creator.

Omniscient doesn't take too kindly to members who rip others content.

I am not saying you have ripped this intentionally but if it isn't your own creation, giving credits to the original creator is a definite must.

This is a list of commands i have came across and put them in my notepad, if credit needs to be gave to someone, then "Microsoft" and i know how omni is nor would i ever just rip stuff without explaining it.
(10-09-2009, 11:27 AM)mon3yexploit Wrote: This is a list of commands i have came across and put them in my notepad, if credit needs to be gave to someone, then "Microsoft" and i know how omni is nor would i ever just rip stuff without explaining it.

I realise your thread was well intended, but sorry, but I feel that it's also worth mentioning that quite a few of those things, are not really 'secrets' as such, as I use a fair few of them myself, as they are fairly standard.

- IE, CMD/Edit, Mplayer32, Private Character Editor, Show Hidden H/W Devices, Hidden Control Panel Extensions, etc.

But to the average user, they may well be considered 'secrets', but most members here are well above average users.

Also, maybe it could be a good idea to take out that bit about downloading SP2, as it's really out of date now, as well as pretty insecure.
SP3, not being new of course, still beats SP2 hands down, for enhanced security.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
(10-09-2009, 01:00 PM)UID=0 Wrote: I realise your thread was well intended, but sorry, but I feel that it's also worth mentioning that quite a few of those things, are not really 'secrets' as such, as I use a fair few of them myself, as they are fairly standard.

- IE, CMD/Edit, Mplayer32, Private Character Editor, Show Hidden H/W Devices, Hidden Control Panel Extensions, etc.

But to the average user, they may well be considered 'secrets', but most members here are well above average users.

Also, maybe it could be a good idea to take out that bit about downloading SP2, as it's really out of date now, as well as pretty insecure.
SP3, not being new of course, still beats SP2 hands down, for enhanced security.

This was intended for the users who need it. If you do not need it, then don't use it. simple enough. ill continue to update this thread when i can.
Quote:i know how to make a proper thread so just let me do the writing

Okay, well, please explain why there're many posts of that list of commands in the same exact order on different forums/blogs. I was kind about my original post, so I don't understand why you would reply hostilely. It's very easy to see if content is unique, and this post isn't.
(10-09-2009, 06:51 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Okay, well, please explain why there're many posts of that list of commands in the same exact order on different forums/blogs. I was kind about my original post, so I don't understand why you would reply hostilely. It's very easy to see if content is unique, and this post isn't.

explained.

Quote:This is a list of commands i have came across and put them in my notepad, if credit needs to be gave to someone, then "Microsoft" and i know how omni is nor would i ever just rip stuff without explaining it.
Bookmarked Thanks
(10-09-2009, 04:48 PM)mon3yexploit Wrote: This was intended for the users who need it. If you do not need it, then don't use it. simple enough. ill continue to update this thread when i can.

Man you touchy aren't you?!

Just because I may not 'need' anything that anybody may post here, I still have the right to read it, if I am interested, and also the right to comment on it as well!

Two respected members here, Skill and Elektrisk, gave you their honest opinions, yet you more or less told them that you are not interested!

You say that you know what you are doing, but I think that it's quite clear now, that you still have got something extra to learn here!

Omni said that he wanted quality threads here from day one, more or less,
and to be honest, your thead posting skills, could definitely be improved upon.

We all have a joint responsibilty here to make this site the best that it can be, and I'm sorry if it's not what you want to hear, but yours, could be improved upon, that's all. I'm not flaming you or anything like that, so please don't interpret it as such, which seems to be the way that you have been inclned to react so far, quite snottily in fact, to other members here, making suggestions about your thread.

For example, absolutely none of the more experienced thread creators here, would have posted such a large thread that you did, with headings etc, all in one color! It makes it very tiresome to read it,
if it is all in the same color.

We should all be able to take constructive criticism you know, it's what makes us all better, and how things get to be improved upon!

I'm just wondering how you will respond to this now?

I'm not trying to start any arguments here though, it's really not my style!
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tut] [Windows Trick by Me!] How to Create Custom Run Commands [Windows Trick!] [Tut] Resistance 4 1,517 04-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: prince of persia
  Important Run Commands zone 4 1,751 11-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Last Post: zone