Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How to Survive High School
(09-23-2010, 09:53 PM)KissXsis Wrote: Here are my tips:

1) Do homework, not at home but in school (the same day you get the hw) so you can chill with your friends much more.

2) Dont stress out about SATs or studying in general. It's EASY to get A's and B's for ANYONE, trust me on that fact.

3) Party party party! You won't see these guys that much after HS and that's the truth. So spend time with your friends as much as possible.

4) Go to your Prom, and Prom weekend. Enough said.

Not everyone lives in the USA, some places actually have decent education systems Whistle
(12-22-2010, 10:34 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Not everyone lives in the USA, some places actually have decent education systems Whistle

What country would have a bad educational system?
(12-22-2010, 10:37 PM)Toxhicide Wrote: What country would have a bad educational system?

USA has one of the worst in the world as far as level of education provided in grade schools.
(12-22-2010, 11:15 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: USA has one of the worst in the world as far as level of education provided in grade schools.

But if you do good in the USA educational system to get into a decent college you would make it far in the USA economical system.
(12-22-2010, 11:22 PM)Toxhicide Wrote: But if you do good in the USA educational system to get into a decent college you would make it far in the USA economical system.

The same holds true worldwide practically, around here you don't even need a high school diploma to make 120k a year (hard oilfield labor but still...).

Anyways enough off topic posting for one thread lol.

This was my technique for surviving high school: be myself. Sounds cheesy but it worked just fine.
Good read. Thanks for posting this.
Lol, that must be the best tut ever.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
Nice tut but i think 3A is not very good advice :S

I think that isn't point to be friend with the strongest and the most popular guys and girls,I think that is better option to be good friend with people you think are good and they are good with you.

If you are "friend" with the strongest and the most popular in school,they will not care about you becouse there are a lot of other people they are friends with and if you are in trouble,they,probably,woun't help you.
Excellent guide, I love the exam part: Yeah teachers are a LOT smarter then the media portrays, you can't get away with jack at my high school.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
I don't like this guide, it's basically telling you to be someone you aren't.

I suggest not following this guide, it'll only make things worse.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High School/College Mathematics Reference Sheet haphazard 12 4,921 06-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: elvinguitar
  Going to College while in High School! Reece 10 2,645 05-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Tunasty™