Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How to Survive High School
haha, nice guide. High School sucks tho^^ lol
Thanks bro. Really good guide Smile
(06-29-2010, 11:49 AM)Minus-Zero Wrote: Well its always a good idea, to be friends with the strongest and most popular guys. Get to be good buddies with him, also get in with the popular girls. You know so you can have a little more fun =D. Probally should avoid the nerds, geeks and anyone who is unpopular. Im not telling you to dump all of your friends, just its high school and it would help not to be seen with them. If they are your true friends never leave them and take any pain coming.

This can be easy or it can be hard. All you usually have to do is act like you have alot in common. If they are football finatics, then act as if you are to. try to find or create a common ground. Then just start talking and hanging out, then soon or later you will be in with their click.

I strongly disagree with everything you said right here. I think that you shouldn't be who people want you to be. It will make you miserable in the end. Stay with the friends that YOU like and that YOU trust. Don't be someone your not just to please them. I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I am not.
Blackhat
Wow this is very well written, a good read. Definitely got some good pointers.
Great tut. I'm going into my JR year so I don't really need it, but it does make sense.
I am sorry to leave negative feedback on a thread you probably worked some-what hard on, but this was all over the place!

I didn't enjoy this thread, and it was mainly because of the fact that you have many spelling and grammar mistakes within the guide. I guess you could consider me a "Grammar Nazi". It has just been something that has always irritated me. If you are going to give advice on surviving a segment of somebodies education, it only makes sense to use correct spelling and grammar.

Just my opinion. Sorry if I was a little harsh! Thanks for posting this though, as I honestly did get and enjoy the concept. It's sometimes just the thought that counts. Any contribution is better then no contribution!

- VR
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
Its an example of NEAT and CLEAN posting , anyway you brought us the useful information , but it has been so long enough since i was in school.
Mad
Didnt have time to read through all of it, but good job. Thumbsup
lmao.. big list..well done i suppose.
Not a bad guide (:
[Image: pughacking.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High School/College Mathematics Reference Sheet haphazard 12 4,876 06-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: elvinguitar
  Going to College while in High School! Reece 10 2,627 05-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Tunasty™