Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest me something
Ok so i have printer Canon IP 1600 - which was good in the time i bought it, i don't need much printing but its doing its job weekly. However like 1 year ago it lost all color. Since i didn't refill it on time, cartridges have broke so i gotta buy new. Now Cartridges costs around black= 10Euros, color=20Euros. Which is 30 Euros.. And i checked now that there are some good printers for 40-60Euros..

So would you recommend me to Refill this printer or to just buy a new/better one ? I am asking this because will something effect he old printer not to do good pics since i haven't use it for long period.
[Image: steamaccount.png]
I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
For those ten seconds or least I'm free, nothing else matter.
Well I would just buy a new one, and sell the old one.
I mean what if it doesn't work with color?
You could just sell it to an office that's only going to
print out documents.
yep thats what i did.. it sucked anyway.
[Image: steamaccount.png]
I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
For those ten seconds or least I'm free, nothing else matter.
Another support question for filled.
I suggest you purchase a new printer. As time goes by, you will benefit from a printer that is efficient in the long run. I hope you take my advice, as it will turn out for the better. Smile

Good luck!
Buy expensive printer because they seem to have cheaper ink. Buy cheap printer and you will need to buy expensive ink.
(01-16-2011, 06:02 PM)Hollow™ Wrote: Buy expensive printer because they seem to have cheaper ink. Buy cheap printer and you will need to buy expensive ink.

I agree with this guy, there is a lot of expensive ink out there that go with cheaper printers