Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Help Documents
Seeing as Support Forums wants to be known for "Support" I was thinking that in the forums help documents we could add some of the top tutorials the users have submitted.

For example, add a great tutorial for the most active sections.

This could also encourage tutorials if it's good enough it could be added to the official help documents Tongue

- Sam
Hm, I'm not sure. I do support your proposal though.
This is a good idea, but I am varying it, I am not quite sure.

This may be useful, but I am not totally sure if it is worth it.

~A
My reasoning is that it will spark more tutorials. With the best ones winning a spot on SF's official tutorials in the help documents Tongue
Imo. This is called Support Forums for somthing. It's a nice idea, but I don't think it'd be usefull.
Thanks for your feedback pb.
Do you mean a rotational sticky for each section, to reward the current best tutorial of that section?

On its own, I am not sure that it would inspire more tutorials. The idea needs to be developed further.
I think it would be nice to have an article section here. I have to consider implementation and how I want to direct this site.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Okay thanks Omni, so you are currently considering the Health & Lifestyle section and also this.

I look forward to your final decision.
Help documents are up. Smile

~A

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Help Documents Sam 11 1,868 01-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,470 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,888 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,213 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Suggestion]Batch File Section[Suggestion] Thomas 10 2,246 07-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Reality