Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to upgrade?
http://www.witza.com/upgrade.php

That says we can upgrade on Support Forums.

I want to, how do we go about it?
Get my avatars here.
We don't currently have a subscriber group set up on Support Forums. Perhaps it's coming soon.
It's going to be supported eventually but not the same as how HF does it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I knew it was going to be added in the future. I suppose we need to grow first.
(06-18-2010, 04:11 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's going to be supported eventually but not the same as how HF does it.

I hope you do not mind me asking, but if it is not like HF, what exactly will it be/ or be like.

~A
I think there wont be features such as User name, custom title. As we can already use them. Also I think there wont be VIP sections.
(06-19-2010, 03:18 PM)Sam Wrote: I think there wont be features such as User name, custom title. As we can already use them. Also I think there wont be VIP sections.

If there isn't any of them features going to be added, what do you expect will be? There isn't much else to do to be honest.
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!
I think there wont be any benefits. Except maybe add and take more rep points. I would still subscribe just to support the forum.
Hi The Elite,

When i clicked the link i got "You are here without a proper site referral" perhaps it's not out yet.
Yes, it says you can upgrade however Omni has yet to setup the donation groups but he says it will come one day.

One day soon I hope. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upgrade for SF? Nasyr 26 4,216 10-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Cybr
  [Question] Account Upgrade? Mia 2 729 10-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk