Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish me luck =D on EXAMS
(06-19-2010, 02:51 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: That is just stupid, all you are doing is cheating yourself, would you like it if a doctor cheated on his/her's exams, and was doing open heart surgery on you?

~A

True, but you can consider it as this aswell ; He can't cheat on all exams. So he must know somthing. Ok, that didn't make sense at all, but still. I don't take the risc to cheat at my exams, principally. If you get caught, your whole bulletin is fudged up.
(06-20-2010, 04:10 AM)Pedobear™ Wrote: True, but you can consider it as this aswell ; He can't cheat on all exams. So he must know somthing. Ok, that didn't make sense at all, but still. I don't take the risc to cheat at my exams, principally. If you get caught, your whole bulletin is fudged up.

I agree, and if they do cheat, they deserve to be caught and fail, and you would be surprised I am sure some people could cheat on ALL there exams.

I also would never cheat, I am intelligent enough not to.

~A
(06-20-2010, 08:33 AM)Ally Mac Wrote: I agree, and if they do cheat, they deserve to be caught and fail, and you would be surprised I am sure some people could cheat on ALL there exams.

I also would never cheat, I am intelligent enough not to.

~A

True. Though, once or twice in your life is forgiveable, but I mean..Not like every test/exam you have, you know?
(06-20-2010, 10:49 AM)Pedobear™ Wrote: True. Though, once or twice in your life is forgiveable, but I mean..Not like every test/exam you have, you know?

No, I wouldn't even say that, is it ok to kill one or two people?
Please answer that Smile

~A
Good Luck Anubis™ i hope you pass that test. Study Hard.
Good luck, hopefully you pass.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
should of paid attention in class and did your homework

but, to be honest, you didn't do crap the whole course at least you could of dedicated a day to study really hard so at least you don't fail but meh

have fun in summer school
(06-24-2010, 06:32 PM)eXist Wrote: should of paid attention in class and did your homework

but, to be honest, you didn't do crap the whole course at least you could of dedicated a day to study really hard so at least you don't fail but meh

have fun in summer school

You don't have to be harsh on the guy.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Did you end up passing?
I got a 90 on my English 1 exam
I wouldn't suggest cheating because if caught the consequences for such will greater than failing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad luck 3 528 05-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Pulse
  How has your luck with the ladies been going? The Holy Shit. 31 3,894 04-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Methanity
  Exams, hurr durr. manipulate 21 1,729 06-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Last Post: eXosphere™