Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to See Who You Were in a Past Life
Original Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_4735227_see-who-...-life.html

Reincarnation is a popular subject these days. Many cultures have a strong belief in past-lives.

It is strongly believed that every person you know in this life, you knew in every past life. Our souls travel together for eternity. This is why sometime we are drawn to strangers on the street, or sometimes are frightened by people without reason.

This meditation exercise will help you find out who you were in a previous time (or even a few of them!) Knowing this can help you overcome obstacles in this life.

[Image: see-who-were-past-life-800X800.jpg]

Instructions

Step 1

First, you will learn a meditative exercise to find out who, in your present life, was most important to you in your past lives (and where and when you knew these people). I recommend that you do this exercise at least twice. The more times you do it, the easier it will get.

Sit in a comfortable chair, free from all disturbances. With your feet flat on the floor, lay your hands in your lap with the palms facing up. Let all the tension relax from your shoulders.

Step 2

In your mind's eye, you are going back in this life time to the first moment you met someone. Don't choose a person - let your consciousness choose for you. Let the memory just pop into your mind.

Step 3

Focus on that first person who pops into your consciousness. Relive that encounter, even if its not your first meeting that comes to mind.

Can you see, hear, smell, taste, feel the encounter? Do you have any emotions regarding this meeting? Where are you? Is there anyone else present?

Step 4

Let the answers to these next two questions just pop into your mind, don't think about the answers:

Code:
What is the person wearing?
      What color is the person's shoes?

If you are blocked or think you can't remember, you are trying too hard. The answers should just pop into your head.

Don't think "That can't be right" or "I can't see her shoes". Don't make judgments, just receive the information spontaneously. Trust your images even if you can't see everything.

Step 5

If you're not sure, ask the question again.

Step 6

Sit in a comfortable chair, free from all disturbances. With your feet flat on the floor, lay your hands in your lap with the palms facing up. Let all the tension relax from your shoulders.

Step 7

Now that you have your person in mind, its time to journey into your past life.

Close your eyes. Take three deep, concentrated breaths. Breath in deeply then hold your breath for a second or two. Repeat this technique two additional times.

Step 8

Imagine a golden ball of light starting at your feet and working its way up your body. As it moves along, the light surrounds you. You feel protected and safe. Allow the light to relax you.

Step 9

While in this golden light, imagine, in your mind's eye, that you are about to open a door into a room. Ask the light to guide you to your past life and open the door. As you walk through the door ask the golden light "When have I known _________in a past life?"

Notice your first impression, your very first thought, picture, feeling, taste, smell and emotions. Your reaction may be slow at first. Take your time and do not force anything. Allow the impressions to come to you. They will come when you are ready for it.

Step 10

Ask yourself "What was the place I knew in a past life?" Accept the first impression.

Do the same with the following questions:
Code:
"What was the year?"
      "What was his/her name?"
      "What was my name?"
      "Was I male or female?"
      "What was our relationship?"

As you get the hang of the mediation you can add more questions.

Step 11

If you are having a hard time getting this past-life information, go back to your golden light. Sit with it as long as you need to do so. It usually takes a few tries before getting the hang of this. Don't allow yourself to get frustrated.

Step 12

Not everyone gets words as answers. Some people see pictures like watching a movie. Write down all the clues you get, even if you think they don't make sense. The clues often come together after a few regressions.

Thanks Smile
Please give credits next time. Smile

http://www.ehow.com/how_4735227_see-who-...-life.html

Going to try this now.
Thanks. Original source added.
This looks cool, I want to try it.
Ill try this tonight,
I'm quite interested.
Because I keep having a re-occuring dream of death
& Im wondering if it has something to due with my past
life.
sorry and thanx Smile
This is pretty simple and neat
I am debating
Do it?
Don't do it!

Just playin, but really interesting article!
JUSt Do it man!!!!!!!!!
Looks as an interesting article.
Looks interesting but I honestly think its bullshit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  /rant about the past few years.. [LONG STORY AND POORLY WRITTEN] Elxuraitor 1 695 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: l[DG]l Goat
  Dont know how to get past this.. mandy1985 0 498 05-19-2013, 10:49 AM
Last Post: mandy1985
  Ive gotten past the hard part so far. The_Digital_Soldier 9 953 07-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,766 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L