Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is really anoying me now, help?!
ok so, my download destination is set to my desktop, and everytime i download a file, it goes there, and after about 5 seconds it disapears, so obviously i search it, when i find it is 0 bytes, i mean WTF?

help would be "appreciated" ;)
(10-08-2009, 05:05 PM)Gokus Nightmare Wrote: ok so, my download destination is set to my desktop, and everytime i dont download a file, it goes there, and after about 5 seconds it disapears, so obviously i search it, when i find it is 0 bytes, i mean WTF?

help would be "appreciated" ;)

What do you mean, "everytime i dont download a file"?

Anyways, firefox can occasionally do this, it means the file didn't download correctly for whatever reason.

EDIT: If you mean you cancel a download, firefox essentially deletes the file. It's no biggie.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-08-2009, 05:21 PM)MreGSX Wrote: What do you mean, "everytime i dont download a file"?

Anyways, firefox can occasionally do this, it means the file didn't download correctly for whatever reason.

EDIT: If you mean you cancel a download, firefox essentially deletes the file. It's no biggie.

corrected it, and no , im obviously not cancelling the download, and this is happening everytime i download something, with any browser
Possibly virus scanners detected it as a virus and deleted it or you have a virus and should go to the hijack this thread or the file is corrupted
Is your system clean? I recommend running a full system scan with your antivirus & malwarebytes anti-malware or IOBit 360 security.
(10-08-2009, 05:46 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Is your system clean? I recommend running a full system scan with your antivirus & malwarebytes anti-malware or IOBit 360 security.

system is clean
Have you ever used Norton before?

If it's uninstalled incorrectly it can cause this.

Just in case: Norton Removal Tool

(10-08-2009, 05:48 PM)MreGSX Wrote: Have you ever used Norton before?

If it's uninstalled incorrectly it can cause this.

Just in case: Norton Removal Tool

yeah, ive found that when downloads dont disapear, i cant open them because of like, its in invalid 32 application or sum crap...?
(10-08-2009, 05:59 PM)Gokus Nightmare Wrote: yeah, ive found that when downloads dont disapear, i cant open them because of like, its in invalid 32 application or sum crap...?

Is there anyway you can get the removal tool onto your computer?

Hopefully that will fix it.

yeah , thanks for the help