Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangout Forums
Hi there I am here today to tell you about my newest project Hangout Forums! this forum is situated over at http://www.hangoutforums.net

The idea of this site is to just be a place to chat and have fun. I have only a few chat sections opened up and I would really appreciate some members who would like to help the forum grow.

I think the idea of the site combined with the easy domain name could make this site a success Pirate

If you want a place to chill and talk with friends then come or post or hangout in the chat box Yeye

Also reviews are needed Oui

Thanks!!

http://www.hangoutforums.net
Very nice looking forum. The theme is very user friendly. I hope to see this community grow over the next few years.
Cheers mate Tongue Look forward to seeing you there.
On first glance it's nice colors and pleasing layout.

The logo is seemingly very small though.

Your category choices seem really bland and probably too few.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yes I agree, however I am still small and lots of empty sections wont help me expand. I plan on making more sections once I get some more activity.
General discussion forums still need some type of focus to attract new members, so I suggest starting by posting hot topics or current news, like the World Cup. It is great that your team are actively creating threads. Create a plan for promoting your forum, by requesting reviews in sites with Showcase sections like the SMF support forum and webmaster forums.

The chatbox indicates ongoing activity on-site so use it to give members an idea of what "general discussions" are. Don't discuss forum strategies there, instead discuss non-forum topics: sports, games, what you did outside the forum.

You need a new logo. The current one not only looks small, it is also forgettable. I notice you have a banner request in the Graphics section. You can also request a banner from http://gfxforums.net and other forums, to increase your chances of receiving one.
Thanks for your words. We are really picking up activity. Last night somehow a massive bost of over 20 gets online out of nowhere Tongue
Hangout forums, pretty much another version of the site generalforum you picked a terrible category as it's flooded with sites like yours. Currently under construction so can't say much more.
Ha, look now. Very active. Open 3 days and already this active.

Quite harsh.
It is alright, my only criticism is the logo because it is too small.
  • Board Status:
  • Total Members: 12
  • Total Posts: 564
  • Total Topics: 45
  • Total Categories: 3
  • Total Boards: 8
  • Most Online: 26

That's good and you need a fav-icon as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Student Hangout Pompano 1 490 11-19-2011, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Graveee
  Pre-Release Hangout Forums Sam 4 1,074 08-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Shades
  Hangout Forums Sam 14 1,653 08-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Sam