Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mom says she want to kill herself
Yeah, I know my mom is a bit strange, But she never sayed she will commit suicide untill today, Im in the need of help, Quick.
Talk to her about it. Ask her why.
Talk to her about it. Also keep her occupied. Like do something with here, take her out and what not.
Any family problems occured; death, etc.
Help her out with a gun, knife ect.? No man talk to her she is probably sick take her to the doc. help her out she is your mom.
Any older relatives you can discuss this with like an aunt or uncle? Someone that is her peer maybe who can have a chat with her.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Don't let her be alone and call someone and talk to them about it.
(06-06-2010, 08:32 PM)0wnall Wrote: Don't let her be alone and call someone and talk to them about it.

I agree , spend time with her and try and cheer her up Big Grin
talk to her about it, and let her know that you love her, and ask relatives to do the same, tell them the story and let them help you
Are you sure she just wasn't feeling annoyed and just said it not really meaning it? I often say stuff like "I would rather die blah blah"

Just a figure of speech to express being annoyed or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wanted to kill myself , but now i want to kill the cavity instead revenge till death 4 864 05-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Valkyrie210
  I want to leave my country before I kill myself. iwanttoleave 2 1,238 05-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Valkyrie210
  mental illness mom, i am so giving up richarda83 4 905 09-15-2012, 05:20 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 1,010 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  Mom sick, diagnosed with OCD (Cleaning). TitaniumSpectrum 2 520 06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Pr0d